*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1682020-Male-Character-Profiles
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Outline · Other · #1682020
This is just an outlline of the characters I use in RPs and stories.
MALE CHARACTERS:

Name: Hawk White
Age: 18
Sex: Male
Species: Human Hawk hybrid
Personality: Stubborn, doesn't like to follow orders. Will protect the ones he loves, and is hard to get to know.
Appearance: 6'2", muscular and thin, with large hawk wings. He has talons for feet instead of normal human feet, and a large scar from the left cheek to his lower right side of his chest.
Background: Born in a labratory, scientists genetically enhanced his DNA with hawk DNA from the moment he was born. He was never happy being a test subject, and resents the human kind for treating him like a monster. He has a little sister named Kaeli who is also a hawk experiment, and protects her dearly.

Name: Lane Antony Victorson
Age: 16
Sex: Male
Species: Human
Personality: Sullen and pessimestic. Easily walked on, but will rip a head off to get his point across.
Appearance: 5'10", very skinny. scars up and down his arms, almost completelly covering them. His hair is brown or black, depending on what color he wants it to be. He has dark circles under his eyes from lack of sleep and constantly smells of coffee.
Background: His family was always in bad financial shape, and then when they had him they were devastated. How could they afford a child? As he grew older, the more they became tired of having him around. When Lane finally decided to go gay, they kicked him out. Lane now lives alone on the streets.

Name: Michael (Mell) Mason
Age: 19
Sex: Male
Species: Human
Personality: usually a happy and bubbly guy, but will become scary if you mess with him. Is a black belt in tae kwan do
Appearance: 6'1", with a long scar running across his chest. Firey red hair, doesn't like to wear shirts. almost always grinning and with a cigarette between his teeth.
Background: From an abusive family, Mell lives in the park. He is good friends with Lane, and they visit alot. He doesn't like talking about his father or sister, and will become angry if people pressure him into talking about them.


© Copyright 2010 Pan Wilson (scr3amf0rme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1682020-Male-Character-Profiles