*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1682068-The-Long-Lost-Sisters-chapter-2
Rated: E · Novel · Teen · #1682068
a misunderstanding
Chapter 2
Two Months Later
The woman has been surviving on her own trying to feed herself and the baby inside her. She has been living on the street and begging for food.

"Help me give me some food, am all alone here, pity my babies, give me something," the woman begged the people passing her which no one took notice of her except a guy.

"What's a woman like you doing on the street like this?" the man asked and searched his pocket to find her something.

"Well, it's kind of a long story but all I need from you is money sand nothing else" She said standing up and rubbing her stomach,

"Ok, if that’s so, take this 100 bucks and buy yourself something good to wear" he handed her the money and headed back to his car.

"Thanks so much" she was smiling genuinely for the first time she left that house. Now I can buy my babies something good to wear when I have them. Oh am so happy

"Thanks again" She was waving at the car till she couldn’t see it anymore.

"Ow, ouch I don’t feel so good. My water has broken. Somebody help me help me" She was panting and her leg was aching her. She was tired of screaming that she just fainted.

15 minutes later
"Push push" the nurse told her

"I can't push anymore, am getting weak"

"Just try one more time, I can see their heads"

"What do you mean by their heads?" She asked surprised she thought it was supposed to be one. No wonder her stomach was so big.

"No there are triplets, now push harder"

"Aaaah aaah, I am tired I can't do it anymore.

"Just one more time, I promise this will be the last time, now puuuush."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

"There are out, oh they are so beautiful, they are all girls" she handed the babies to their mother.

"They are really beautiful, I wish I could hold then forever but I don’t think I can" She was facing the nurse.

"Can you take care of them for me? I don’t think I can live longer"

"What do you mean? You will be the mother of your children." The nurse was surprised by her words.

"Please do it for me, please, promise me" Those were her last words before she died.
© Copyright 2010 Mony2010 (monytitilope10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1682068-The-Long-Lost-Sisters-chapter-2