*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683031-The-Mystic-Land-Chapter-5
by E
Rated: 18+ · Other · Drama · #1683031
Torture Lollita finds herself in trouble, with the villagers trying to kill her!
Lollita froze in place. Her body couldn't move. Ann acused her of killing her father! What should she say? What should she do? These thoughts ripped through her head. "I didn't-" She began, to be interrupted by the enraged Ann. "You did! You killed your brother, my father, and my friends' parents!" She insisted, her anger worse than Lollita's. She had no time to argue, the villagers were after her. She had to get away. Lollita gave Ann a last glare of concern, then attempted to rush to safty, wherever that may have been. Suddenly she tumbled to the ground in a hard thud. Ann was beside her. She tripped Lollita, and now she and her friends were kicking Lollita further into the dirt. "Go to hell, witch!" She cursed her, as tears rolled down Lollita's cheeks. She tried to look back at her, but the force of their kicks kept her in the mud.

She was losing herself, as her eyes softly closed. She was silly enough to think she died then and there. But whenshe awoke, she was trapped in something she had never even seen before. She attempted to look at her surroundings, but it seemed her neck was tied down. Each of her fingers were firmly tied down as well, preventing her from moving an inch. She gasped when she found she was trapped, wondering what they would do to her. Finally, the lights flashed on merciless, and she was shocked to see Ann walk into the room. A terrible smirk rose from her lips. "Uuuhuuuhuu..." She giggled. "Well, Lollita. Now's the time I get my revenge." Ann tisked as Lollita's eyes widened. There was a hammer in one of her hands, and a packet of nails in the other. "W-what are you talking about? What are you going to do to me!?" Lollita gasped, fear plastered on her face.

"I'm going to kill you." She answered simply as Lollita let out a short shriek as she closed in on her. "Why? Aren't we friends?!" Lollita questioned in desperation. "No. WE never were friends. I was just trying to get my revenge upon you for killing my father this whole time!" She exclaimed, ripping open the packet, as nails spilled across the floor. She frowned, then returned to giggling as she picked up ten nails. "No...Ann...you'll regret it if you commit murder!" Lollita exclaimed. "Hmmm??? The whole village asked me to take care of you, so I am." She mocked.

"What?! They told you to kill me?" Lollita asked, trembling in awe. "What do you think, little miss pcycho witch?" She teased as she sat nine nails on a table. She returned to Lollita's side, holding her index finger in place. "You will pay for your sins!" She exclaimed as she raised the hammer over her head, preparing to smash it down into the nail, which was aimed at Lollita's finger. Her eyes widened into slits as she tried fruitlessly to escape. Before she knew it, she was screeching in pain as the nail went through her index finger. Blood was bubbling out across the floor, as Ann's smirk scarred me for life.
© Copyright 2010 E (bluechama at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683031-The-Mystic-Land-Chapter-5