*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683038-The-Mystic-Land-Chapter-6
by E
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Mystery · #1683038
Delilah Someone new sheds some light into our mystery!
Lollita had lost count as to how many nails Ann has implanted into her fingers, but she knew she had lost conciousness. She probably died from blood loss. But, if you die, can you hear your murderer's voice? Don't you go to a place called 'heaven'? Or do you fall into an eternal sleep? Lollita questioned herself, but she knew she heard Ann's voice. And many other's, as well. "Heh, she's dead already. Some witch, huh guys?" Ann cackled. "Yeah, she probably found a special way to kill everyone!" Someone answered, hard to tell who. "What do you think, Takeru?" Another voice added. "Not much. At all." Takeru answered simply. She couldn't see anything. Everything was black, and lonely. Everything seemed so tiring. Lollita only wanted to go to sleep, but it seemed like she was asleep. When she thought everyone quit talking, she heard an unfamiliar cackle. It also seemed like someone was mumbling. Well, to her perspective. It seemed as if the others could hear everything clearly.

"She killed her own brother, and my father. I want more revenge!" Ann shouted at the top of her lungs. Lollita couldn't hear it clearly, though. She could also hear a muffled cackle. "You killed a innocent girl because of my murder? What a foolish village." A voice mocked. "What are you talking about?! You're the murderer?" Ann's voice clenched. "Yeah, I killed your father and her sister, whatcha going to do about it?" The voice teased. Lollita wished she could recognize the voice, but it was hard just to make out what she was saying. "So..You're the witch?" Ann asked again in disbelief. She was probably thinking something like, 'I killed an innocent person..and tortured her...' Well, that's what Lollita hoped. She could hear a little of Ann's laugh.

"Ahhhh, I killed someone innocent. How nice..." Lollita could barley make it out, but her terrible rage burned. She didn't care! Maybe she truly was dead. She wanted to live again, though! "Yes...you killed her. You're no different than me now." The voice pointed out. "I am no witch!" Ann agued. "Fire!" Ann called out. Lollita could hear the sound of splattering blood. Why did it all come to this? Why did she betray Lollita? Why? She began to want revenge. Lollita craved it. She wanted to see Ann's...no, the whole village become washed out in their own blood! She had to kill them. She just had to. All of a sudden, her sight returned, and she was back to where she was killed. How was it possible? There was a strange girl with a black gown, like Lollita's, on her. Her hair was silky black. Was she the one who killed all those people? There was a huge arrow in her back, and blood was everywhere.

Lollita didn't know what compelled her to do so, but she pulled out the arrow, and her hands began to sparkle. The girl opened her eyes, but all Lollita could think about was revenge. Where was Ann and the rest? That's what she had to find out.
© Copyright 2010 E (bluechama at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683038-The-Mystic-Land-Chapter-6