*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683093-Zero-the-Crusnik-Story
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1683093
Before Abel and Cain Nightroad were two Different Crusniks there was the earths killer
Zero Story:
Zero was made as to Kill all the Vampires there what but a person that has the power of the crusnik has to wait till there age is right for the crusnik to show so as a kid Zero was watched by a women name Lilith she got very close to Zero. Zero smilled when Lilith there with him and when the time came to do crusnik Test on him Zero was very scared of it and tried to
go where the secintised couldn't find him to run test on him Lilith Help them find Zero every time and the first time he fully used his crusnik Lilith was looking from the outside of the glass wall at Zero and he sew that she was happy to how strong he is for still jest a kid. they loved to see how strong Zero was so the secintised started vampire killing training for
Zero Short after. Zero was happy to make lilith happy but she didn't like him killing all vampire think all vampires are evil. Lilith told him that and Zero got angry at Lilith and changed to his crusnik form as a warning to her that this is how he is and I sew you love this monster inside of me so you do think I right anymore to you or WHAT?! Lilith replays saying I'll away love you what every your do :very sadly: but please thing about it. The Has Come to test your still On earth. Now Zero you know to what to do? YES said Zero but may I do one last look to see if I have everything done before I go? Yes go right ahead said the secintised Lilith look into Zero eye's and cred from what Zero was Saying a hour before they called for Zero. Zero was mad that his power levels were growing lower and lower every day and so Zero is a very good hacker so he when back the the crusnik testing lab to get something to make him stronger then before and so Zero took random things it the lab to get stronger and one the things he took got him stronger but one of the secintised came in and sew Zero in there and after all the random things that are in Zero he sew the secintised to be a vampire and killed him and one more time they call Zero to be sent to Earth to Kill the Vampire. Zero clean his hands and heads over to say he is ready to go. Shortly after they weren't back to the lab to see the there was a haft dead guy and the bad tanted crusnik blood was missing and other thing the secintised asked the guy on the floor that is haft alive "who did this?" Zero did this~~ lilith walks up to see what happen and they said they jested sent a Monster to Earth. Zero must be catched before there is no life left on earth and that is why we need you lilith your are best human Crusnik 04. Lilith replays I'll try be I'll Not Kill him for you. (Zero down on Earth) what a Sea of fire some people say Ashes to ashes dust to dust I say crush to dust I the King of this world Now HAHA HA... ZERO!!! I see you came to join the party Lilith. YOU WISH ZERO! You seem anger lilith?! Your not the Zero I loved anymore are? That right Lilith good to See the you see that the cute little boy you new is gone and done with this is the real me Lilith if you see right now and not in the past. I Zero to do this Zero... WHAT?! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! LILITH WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? YOU BACKSTABBER! I loved you Like a Mother Now I don't Know anymore... Past out... Lilith... Lilith is Zero good to go? Yes go he's Past out now. 5 day's late you Zero is... you don't haven't to tell me. lilith all I can tell this had not a thing to do with you and he made himself into a monster Not you Lilith but we didn't make him past out all the things he got on his own out of the lab killed him.

Zero Crusnik Unknown Number Failed but 4 mounths Later made into Two New Crusnik's One name Abel and the other name Cain nightroad and then from new type of crusnik idea they made a little girl named Seth nightroad. Next coming of Crusnik's the Nightroad's.

http://yamihp7.deviantart.com/art/The-true-Crusnik-of-the-past-167835244?q=1&qo=...
© Copyright 2010 Abel Nightlord (abel_nightroad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683093-Zero-the-Crusnik-Story