*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683138-A-Womans-Love-Turned--To-Hate-Love
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Friendship · #1683138
This story is about a woman who was friendship with a man.
The story is about a woman who was friendship love to lovers with a man. One on this short petite ,light skinned black woman name Tullie. Tullie wear a light blue color blouse with dark blue jeans shorts with white scandals. Tullie's hair was long dark brown at shoulder length. She wear her hair in a pony tail. Tullie lives in a neighborhood in Memphis they called O.M. Tullie age is in her mid 40's.

She was walking to the corner store to buy a quart bottle of beer to drink at home. Tullie like drink her beer while listening to the music on the radio. She walked back from the store to her house. She seen her old friend  we called T-Bone. T-Bone is in his mid 50's of age. He is about five foot and dive inches tall. He is medium muscular built man. He is gray short cut. He wore a red-T-shirt with light blue jean shorts,white sock with white tennis shoes.

T-Bone said"What'sUp,Tullie?" She saud"What'sUp,T-Bone?" She stop to talk to him. He said,"Stop by my house one to play cards with me." She said,"O.K." He said: you know you are not coming  over to my house stop playing with me." She said,"I am". He started talking about he don't have a good  woman in his life. He knew that she was having men problems. Tullie just listen to him talk. She said,"I don't like standing here on this corner talking to a man.

He said"What are getting ready to do at home?"She said" I am going into my house to listen to some music and drink some beer. He said."OK.I will see you when I see you". She said"Bye-T-Bone". Tullie started walking toward her house. Later on that evening She thought about T-Bone invitation to his house. She got up out of her chair.She walked out the house.. Tullie started walking over to T-Bone's house on the next street around the corner. T-bone house is like what we called white shot-gun one bedroom house. Tullie walked to the steps toward the front door and knock.

This black woman came the front door. She was dark skinned,medium size  with black hair and crooked teeth. They called her "Carol". Carol said,"Who is it?". Tullie said,"Is T-Bone at home?" Carol said,"T-Bone,Tullie want you at the front door." Tullie  was kind of drunk. Tullie seen a plastic bag full of clothes at the front door. Tullie said to Carol,"Get your stuff and get out of my man's house!" Carol look at tull like she was crazy. There was some other of T-Bone friends in the house. T-Bone saudm"You all heard my woman get out!"

His friends left in a hurry. T-Bone sad"Woman I did know you go off on people like that,but I like you style." Tullie sa,"Oh,yeah." T-Bone asked Tullie did she wanted something to drink. Tullie said,"Yes, some more beer." He said,"Let's walk to the corner store. They walk to the store to buy some beers and cigarettes. The walked back to T-Bone's house.

They drank beers and played cards. T-Bone looked at Tullie like his was in love. Tullie looked at him like she was in love.T-Bone said,"Tullie I would like for you to spend the night with me." She said,"O.K."  T-Bone kissed Tullie. Tullie kissed T-bone. It was like magic in the air. They looked into each other eyes. They knew what was about to happen. They made love to one other all night long.

Tullie and T-Bone started dating like girlfriend and boyfriend.He will call her at home .She will call mhim at home. They have arguements of little things.He introduced Tullie to his children,family. Tullie introduce T-Bone to her mother ,children,family.  They made a nice couple. Tullie didn't trust T-Bone for some reason. He will flirt with other women right in fron of Tullie. 

One day she waslking to the corner store. On her way back home she ran into T-Bone. He had blood on the shirt. Sh e said,"T-Bone what is happen to you."
He tried to explain. Tullie know what was going on all the time. He was cheating on her. Tullie starting yelling said,"I told you if you cheat on me.  I don't want you nomore!" She started walking back toward her house. 

One day some told Tullie what had happen. It was true he was cheatting on Tullie. The man who T-bone got into a fight over a another man's woman.
Tullie was so hurt about how T-bone cheating on her. She started to have hate love for T-Bone. Tullie made up her mind. This thing we called Love. She didn't want to feel hurt again by another man. T-Bone and Tullie off the they relationsip they had together.

THE END
© Copyright 2010 Gidget65 (bridget65 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683138-A-Womans-Love-Turned--To-Hate-Love