*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683492-There-has-to-be-a-reason
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Inspirational · #1683492
Why are we here? What are the options? Check it out!
    Life itself cries out for a reason. Why are we here? Where did we come from?

    Why is it so hard to believe there is a God, that He created heaven and earth and everything on it but it is not hard to believe everything came out of an explosion? Why is it so much easier to believe that fate arranged everything in such a way that there is the exact amount of oxigen for us to live and the exact amount of cells in the human body so it functions properly? Why is that that no man in the world can count the stars our create (from scratch) another human being despite their efforts?

    Some people call those who believe in God weak. They say they use God as crutches and that they have no personnality, that they are uneducated or believe in fantasies. If it is so, how come there there are so many scholars who believe in God and find it hard to imagine the world as it is without Him? If it is so, how come so many non-believers commit suicide and so many believers face so much troubles in this world but do not give up? Where does their strength come from?

    What is YOUR reason for living? What happens next, in your opinion?

    Are you absolutely sure of your answer?

    Are you absolutely positive that there is no God?

    Think about it! (but really think! Don't go on babling before thinking very carefully first). 
© Copyright 2010 Cristhiane N.B.S. de Lima (crisbasoli at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683492-There-has-to-be-a-reason