*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683503-Confusion
by hope
Rated: E · Article · Other · #1683503
Are you confused?
"I am sorry you look confused." How many times have you heard some teacher or anyone else explaining something to you say this?

I never understand what gives them the idea that there audience is confused. Yes sometimes you might genuinely be confused and have it written all over your face while faced with such a subject but most often I find my very subject is the one actually confused.

It is like the person is telling me that I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

So who is the one that is confused here the person asking the querent or the query?

How often do you find yourself confused and by what. Confusion is refered to as lack of clarity. Acute forms of confusion as the in ability to place on self in time or location or simple jumble of thoughts can indicate the presence of a mental disorder.

© Copyright 2010 hope (jigs_life1067 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683503-Confusion