*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1684091-The-Monster-In-Me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by TB
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Other · #1684091
It's not finished
I can’t really explain in detail how I’ve become what I am. All I can try and explain is the transformation itself. The transformation I’m referring to is the one which I’m currently undergoing inside. That the transformation has slowly made me into something more than I once was. That it’s slowly turning me into something I never imagined it could. That at the present time I’m beginning to lose whatever human characteristics that still remain and that it cannot be stopped. Before when I would gaze at my reflection I would see a man whose skin normally covered his face and body as it did everyone else. But I now realize that the skin is only a disguise, a costume that hides what I really am. That soon I will shed this skin and revel what lies underneath its surface. I am turning into a monster and soon I will become what no one else ever has. I will eat flesh and drink blood and soon I will inflict the most horrific acts on the most innocent of things. But until my transformation is complete I can only inflict pain on myself and I must remain hidden from the trained eye that may see what I really am. Until my transformation is complete I must remain isolated from the rest of the world. I can feel myself slipping and soon I will be able to hunt and satisfy my thirst for blood that I crave so morbidly.
© Copyright 2010 TB (timbowe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1684091-The-Monster-In-Me