*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1684433-About-Me
Rated: E · Assignment · Personal · #1684433
Writing activity, Brief desciption of myself
I am a beautiful woman both inside and out, who goes by the name of LavenderSkye, which was derived from my love for the color and scent of lavender, as well as my obsession with the sky. My eyes are slightly slanted, and a lovely chestnut brown. I enjoy changing my hair color, currently the color is dark brown with copper highlights, and who knows what I will decide on in a few months. I often tell people don't ever get used to my appearance being one way, simply because just like the weather I change often.
I see myself as being full of compassion, always wondering and caring about the next person. I am generous, persistent, confident, independent and tenacious. I like walks in the park, baking, decorating cakes, smooth jazz, roller skating, and relaxing at our local marina. I do not like freezing cold weather, long lines in the grocery store, or people who take my kindness for granted. I absolutely love looking into the sky when it's just about sunset. In my opinion during that time is when the sky is more vibrant in color. I am literally in love with shoes, from the lowest of flip flops, to the highest of stilettos; I am so hooked on shoes, at this present moment I am thinking about the next shoe sale. Another love of mine is chocolate, specifically Dark Chocolate Lindt Truffles, honestly there is nothing so intense as biting into one of the truffles, and having its smooth decadent creaminess fill, and dissolve in my mouth, it is indescribably delightful, and one of the most delicious treats I have ever had the satisfaction of eating.
I have this issue with heights, and I don't really want to claim it as a fear. I recall going camping a few years ago, and decided to go tubing. There were quite a few of us being transported to the top of this monstrosity of a mountain. In my mind I'm saying "WOW" how much further until we reach the top. Once we finally arrived to the top of our destination, the view was spectacular, we could actually view the entire ski resort, and of course panic began to set in. I started to breath in and out, and calm myself down, because there was only one way down. So I placed my rear end into that wheel tube, and screamed at the top of my lungs all the way down. Upon reaching the bottom, I was so exhilarated; there was no other choice but to face that challenge a second time.
When it comes to emotions people in my immediate surroundings will know something is going on in my space. I have often been told to work on not showing so much emotion. If I am angry or disappointed about a situation often times my solution is to talk about the issue until I reach a state of calmness. I am a very giving person, so when happy, and in love I smile quite often, and I love to shower my loved ones with gifts. My biggest pet peeve is when someone says they can not do or accomplish a task with out ever trying.
That about sums up a little about me. I hope you enjoyed it.
© Copyright 2010 Lavender Skye (lavender11skye at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1684433-About-Me