*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1684805-The-Sad-Priness-And-The-Mean-Fog
by NC1103
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1684805
Princess Tricked By Frog
Once Upon A Time There Was A Princess And She Was Picking Flower Near The Pond. Well There Is A Frog, And The Frog Falls in Love With The Princess. So He Says "Excuse Me Princess!" The Princess Turned Around. Said "May I Help You Frog?" The Frog Said. " I'm Very Sad Because I Was A Prince Until The Queen gave me a Posion Drink, And I Turned This Way, If Some Girl Kisses Me I Will be a Prince Again!" Well The Princess Was Thinking For A Minute, And She Said. "I Will Kiss You To Turn You Back If You Want Me Too?" "Sure" Said The Frog.

So, The Princess Kisses The Frog, And Nothing Happens, Well The Princess Was Just Tricked By The Frog. The Frog Said, "I'm Really Frog, And You Just Kissed Me, And Nothing Happen I Tricked You!" "This Is Not Funny!" Said The Princess In A Calm Voice. She Ran Home Crying, And The Frog Didn't Feel Bad At All. Poor Princess. When She Got Home She Washed Her Mouth, But The Taste Was Still There, Like A Minutes Later She Looked In The Mirror, And She Turned In To A Frog That Was Blue. She Was Even Mostly Sad. She Had A Rough Day. From The Frog Tricked Her, And That She Turned To A Frog That Was Blue!  THE END!!!! :) :) :)
© Copyright 2010 NC1103 (ncc110398 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1684805-The-Sad-Priness-And-The-Mean-Fog