*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1685239-Its-The-Law
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1685239
When in doubt ask Mercurymon
Lobomon rushed into the waiting room. He looked petrified. "What's wrong? Did Kazemon have the baby yet" Lowemon asked. "Not yet but she is scaring me...Women are evil" Lobomon said. "Pardon me" Ranamon said. "Mercurymon are all women like this" Lobomon asked. Mercurymon looked worriedly over at Ranamon who was playing with their son. "No not at all. Its just the lack of painkillers talking" Mercurymon said. "Just think Kazemon could have been Ranamon and get locked in the bathroom and give birth in the bathtub" Grumblemon said. "I suggest you don't go back in there unless you have absolutely no fears and if you are scared, don't hide. Women can smell your fear" Mercurymon said. Lobomon took a deep breath and went back in the room. "Oh and don't get within grabbing range" Mercurymon said. "Don't look either...It ain't pretty" he added.They heard a girly scream. "He looked" Mercurymon and Ranamon said.

Lobomon returned a few hours later. He was holding a pink blanket and smiling. Ranamon jumped him and took her new niece. While she was busy spoiling the child, Lobomon stood the same way with his arms still up like he was still holding something. Lowemon and Mercurymon helped him sit down. "Was it really that mentally scarring" Lowemon asked. "You would be suprised" Mercurymon said. "So much blood...It was everywhere" Lobomon said. Lowemon's stomach turned over and he rushed into the bathroom. "Kazemon probably would have ripped me apart like a wet piece of paper if not for the pain" Lobomon said. "What did you think though? Was it worth it" Mercurymon asked. Lobomon looked up and thought about it.He smiled and said "I'd give that little girl the moon and the stars."

The End
© Copyright 2010 Dalmation (guilmon56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1685239-Its-The-Law