*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1685477-World--Economical-Stability
Rated: E · Article · Other · #1685477
The World is under Economical Recession !
The World's Economical Recession is An World Wide World Problem, to affect all(though a certain portion, even as high as 90% of the World-Population) of us, within this World, temporarily or, in a Permanent Way.



The Reasons of Worl;d's Economical Recession(or, the coming of An World WAr 3rd.), are the few of a lot, which can be brought, in the following spaces & pace.



(1) Uncontrolled or, Irrational Birth-Rate Increase, at the different places of the World.

(2) Absence of the Rational Birth-Control-based Administrative-Instruments(such as of the Parenthooh Permit, etc.).

(3) Early Parenthood/Early Motherhood/An Unplanned Parenthood.

(4) The Greediness to be Rich, without a Required Minimum & Meaningful Services to the Community & Society.

(5) "An Illegal Transfer Of the irrational Fortunes/Wealths/Money"  to  "The Children of the Rich Parents",  from their  "Rich Parents", without "Any Required Minimum & Meaningful Services behind the parent Given Fortunes/Wealths/Money".

(6) Absence of Legal Equations & Resources, "To Stop the Flow of the Irrational Fortunes/Wealths/Money"  to  "The Children of the Rich Parents",  from their  "Rich Parents", without "Any Required Minimum & Meaningful Services, behind the parent Given Fortunes/Wealths/Money".

(7) Eccentric & Hypocratic Growth & Maintenance of the Obsolete & Primitive Toxic & Poisonous "Country Patriotism Issues(creating a Shade on the World-Union, required behind the Future & Awaiting Developments & Advancements of the World's Humane Civilization".

(8) An Eccentric & Destructive Definition & Policies of Immigration based Responsibilities & Activities, in all the Countries, which splits & cracks the World, in 90%, or, in 100% hinders the progress & advancements of "The Humane Civilization, or, The Creative Technology of the World, which would be for the betterment of all of us in one World."

(9) No "Oil, Gas, Gold, Minerals, Ores, Natural Wealths, etc.", which are the factors, to determine the Currency-Values/Standards, in the World-Scale,  are made by any one of us.

It is made by the Nature-Mother, or, Sun, or, God, or, One Super-Power, which has Generated/Maintained/Saved/Retain us, all, in this Planet. It is stupidity, or, ignorances, when we would stupidly challenge this Eternal Bitter Truth with us, with, a Mistakeful Yesterday's Knowledge of "Country-Patriotism". "Counry-Patriotism" today is a Matter of Hatredful Dustbin of Poisonous Toxic Sprits(which would try to disintegrate & ruin us with the ultimate cracking forces on our Own Humane Civilization. We need one sprit of Worldism(Unification, Security, Assimilation, U. S. A.), which would "make us united, secured, assimilated into  An One Stronger & Integrated Advancing & Progressive Enttity, without any homicide enemies on any one of us. After the " Today's Incresing Amount of  The Discovery & Uses of  The Wprld Wide Webs,  Internets, Cellphones, Websites, Applets, Deroids, I-Phones, Blackberries, Microsofts, Supersonic Flights, Televisions, Camera-Phones, Cruise-Travels, Space-Missions, Earth-quakes, Hurricanes, etc.", we  are smart, now, "to get this World, as of our Own & Undevided, without any Immigration-based-caracking Administrative Weapons on all of us". We need now, our Independences, our Civil & Humane-Rights, our Work-Permit-Rights, our Residency-Permit-Rights, our Voting-Rights, etc., in the Entire World(even in Iran, even in North Korea, even in Iraq/Pakistan, "to stop the Chemical & Nuclear Weapons on us, which would otherwise are to split & kill us in piecess, in a the devide & rule way").
© Copyright 2010 CarissaDas2999 (carissadas2999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1685477-World--Economical-Stability