*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1685973-Anger
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1685973
This poem is about a man's anger and how he can't escape from this destructive emotion.
      The veins in his neck presses against his skin while his adrenaline is pumping and the strength within is eager to make itself known. His mind suffocates being cluttered with the pain of the past. I see the hurt in his eyes.  He fights to control this useless emotion, but some way and some how anger always overrides his mind. Moving close to him and whispering in his ear some words of relief is my only motive, while gently stroking my hand against his face, praying my touch will control the beast insde. My touch, the touch of an angel wants to recue him from his world of destruction, but fear invades my mind and kills the thought. Is he so blind that he doesn't recognize what's in front of him? I am the answers to most of his problems. I'm a peaceful and content soul that's ready to heals his wounds.
        I sacrifice myself risking being hurt in the process, but as long as he is at peace that's my main concern. See he's not a bad guy, not a bad guy at all, but his temper his weakness brings him to a low place. a place of shame, fear, and hate surrounds him. His spirit is being broken, but as long as I'm around I will make sure he is safe and sound from the temper that keeps him bound. My girl friends tell me, " girl you must be a fool to sacrfice yourself for a man". I say, " Its the goodness of my heart and the unconditional love that wants to save him. See everyone and everthing goes through a process, from a infant to an adult, from a prince to a king, from a seed to a flower, from bad to good. Knowing and being grounded in who Iam shields me from being hurt.  Being broken from the useless, dangerous, and thought provoking emotion of anger will never come to be beacuse now I'm wiser and now I see.
© Copyright 2010 Sunshine (jdoxy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1685973-Anger