*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1686234-The---caprice
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1686234
poetry masterpiece on true love, nostalgia and missing someone.
    I don't understand this place, this place that is not in your arms.
  Here by the beach, is not beautiful without you.
  The whistling sound of the pines are not plesant without your voice.
  The sunset is not fascinating without your smile.
  The ocean waves are not intriguing without you to run by my side.
    Your presence is my completion for without you i am half torn.
    I am so bold when am with you, ready to live the life forever, forgetfull of my problems, happy again and praying we could be forever young.
  Oh my juliet, say amen to my prayers. My prayers of perpetual togetherness, that our love will consolidate to be as strong as rock.
    My heart is strong i know for any convenant because i want to be with you forever.
    Right from the rise of spring that is the begining of our love,i never doubted our (made in heaven) love because i use to say to myself thus:
    If you are not the one, why would you be in my dreams every night.
    If you are not for me, why would your name be on my lips every other time.
    The thoughts of you totally hijack my sanity.
    I think about you every minute  like i was born with it.
    My hearbeats are divided upon your absense, my body feels empty, my flesh dry and my skin feels nothing.
    I am totally stoned without you by my side.
    Come back love, come give me breath for i am tired of gasping.
  Come back love, come give me life for i am lifeless without your predilection.
Come back love, come turn the folliages green, the oceans blue and the sands brown for nature too feels this demise.
  I curse the day you left me, that day i died only to be awakened by the hope of reuniting with you.
  And until my hope is lost, i will live forever, or die never to wake again.
© Copyright 2010 Billpeters (billpeters at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1686234-The---caprice