*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1686880-The-magic-of-time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Gglea9
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Experience · #1686880
One of the extracts from my diary, my thoughts about the power of Time
    We have often heard people advising that, "give yourself a little more time", "time can remedy anything." But at times, I wonder how true is it, to rely on an abstract/unseen power?



    The fact is that Time is indeed, what most melancholy souls needed. It is inevitable for any mature people to consider whether the present clouds that blocked our positivity lies on the fact that a problem does exist, or it's just an emotional drift. This is the first crucial question to ask. If there is indeed a problem exist (eg misunderstanding by the boss), we must attend to the problem with a solution (eg to clarify about the misunderstanding).



    However, as time crawls, as one gets older, it's sad to say that most of the things that made us upset cannot be prescribed with a solution. That's where Time comes in. Instead of acting as a solution, it's perhaps better referred as a measure. A measure to cool you down in moment of anger. A measure to calm you down when you needed more time to think. And above all, no practical solutions were reached, you need Time to make both your brain & heart to accept the fact.



    It is not difficult to put a time to gauge how long can a work be done, for eg one hour for one to have lunch. However, it is difficult to put a time to gauge how long does it take for one to let go & forget about something. This is where Time is being complained as not doing its job.



    Perhaps it's fairer to comment that Time can be an excellent decaying solution but Time can also be an invisible foundation to support that some things should be strengthened. At most times, we are convinced by our hearts (not our brains), that the emotional reason to keep some memories are so strong, that can overbear our pain for keeping it in mind. We can note, here, that it is our will that plays a heavy role.



    What I have observed in life is that it is not that difficult to convince our brain than to convince our heart. To apply a rational decision to reality, is something that everyone is craving for, but it is a difficult result to be reached after filtering all that thinkings out. I could examine into many problems on emotion, but to reach out for an all blanket methodology, is impossible and impractical.



    Perhaps what we can conclude here is that, Time travels along with our life. After awhile, you can really tell what kind of person some friends are. After awhile, you can finally understsand which careers are more suitable for you.



    It is intriguing to note that everyone, be it kind person or evil person, have 24 hours per day, which is the fairest thing on the earth. I believe that Time is a precious gift from God for us to learn the art of observation, as well as filling up our hearts and brains with meaningful things (ya and I do stress on the importance of keeping emotional trash out *Smile* Hope that everyone can have an interesting relationship with Time. No matter how good a BMW is, as time grows, you'll get used to it. Thus no matter how justified a sadness is, as time grows, you'll be bored of it & finally let it go. May such blessing be with you *Smile*



© Copyright 2010 Gglea9 (gingerleanine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1686880-The-magic-of-time