*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1687662-The-Truth-of-Kashema
Rated: E · Bulletin · Fantasy · #1687662
This is the true Kashema
The Truth of Kashema


         Kashema is a character of mine that I had to change as well due to the hack on the other site.  But I might as well tell ya all about her anyway.
         First, Kashema in fox form is a white fox with ice blue tail tips; which she has two of, ice blue tipped ears and paws.  Upon her left cheek, she has the symbol found in Disney’s The Lost City of Atlantis on Kidagakashs (Kida) face.  I’m not entirly sure if that’s ok, so I’ve been constantly thinking of other ideas to change it, but until I find a definate replacement for it, I figured I’d just keep using it.  Also, she has farie-like green wings that she can summon out.  In the center is a swirly part though, but because her element is ice and snow, she can make wings out of ice so cold, it can’t be melted.  Though, sometimes for beauty, if it’s snowing, she’ll summon some snow to become her wings, and snow will forever be left in there tracks and burst forth out into all directions.  But the ice wings can do more dammage and can be summoned at any time.
         In Demon form, she usually wears slightly cleavage-showing outfits, or something to fight comfortably in.  Usually wearing blue jeans though.  She can choose to have her face look more like a Humans or like a foxs, but she usually sticks with Human.  She has blond hair in a ponytail with a streak of hair hanging down the side of her face that’s blue.  Ice blue eyes, her two tails are the same along with the mark on her cheek.  Her weapons are her staff witch has the head being an antler from a deer, attached with animal fur and three threads with the ends spiked.  This staff can become small or large depending what she wants.  She also has what she calls her Thorn Vine, her whip made of green vine with poisonis thorns covering it.
         When she pretends to be Human, her hair is all blond, has blue eyes, and looks Human.  She tries to stay happy and cheerful so that her temper doesn’t do anything that she’ll regret later.  She can still controle ice with a wave of her finger (usually hand though), so she’s still dangerious.
         Kashema, though a half-Demon, is training to become a full demon really.  Her father is the King of there Demon world, and one day she will inherit his powers, but because her mother is a Human, if she wishes to controle these powers, she must become stronger.  She trains under Foxys instuction, and has come to find it tiring and spiteful, but she knows that it will be well worth it in the end, even if Foxy is a mean and tough cookie to crack.

         The reason Kashema is living in the Human world is because of her Human mothers neglagence.  She didn’t know that Kashemas father was a Demon, and they’d prefer her not to know.  Needless to say, the relationship didn’t work out, and Kashema never saw them together.
© Copyright 2010 ♥ Lady Lish (lish-sheru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1687662-The-Truth-of-Kashema