*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1688092-The-Truth-of-Allia
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Bulletin · Fantasy · #1688092
This is the truth of Allia
The Truth of Allia

         I changed Allias character for a few reasons, not just the hack on the other site.  First of all, originally Allia was meant to be a wolf angel and not that of a mermaid.  I changed this though because there are so many wolves already within my characters that I felt that she wouldn’t be unique.  So I thought, as a mermaid she’d better stand out than just having my readers just think ’Oh great, another wolf’.  Also, I changed her other style as well.
         See, Allia was meant to be a wolf angel who was struck down by her evil brother Zen, and needed to take refuge in another being to survive.  I was going to have her join bodies with a Human, thus ending up on the Human world to meet the other two Sheru and Kashema.  But I think it’s just as effective if she went to the Human world to hide from Zen, and found the body of a panther to join with.  Making her be apart of all sea, land and sky.
         Yes I know that Pangara is also a panther, but they don’t meet until Allia is brainwashed by Kashema, so that’s why I thought it would be ok.
         Now with Allias personal story, her other brother Zell (Twins with Zen) searches for her in hopes that she’s still alive.  Her cousin Dez hopes the same, but he doesn’t want Zen to know that they still have there hopes up.  Her three friends, Kamaris (Kami), Kapara (Kapi), and Soda, are all worried sick, but the three hang onto there faith and pray for her safety.  Unfortunately however, this does not become relevant until the season 2.  (Not book two; it’s after the fourth book)
         Another thing that’s still up in the air, her real last name was originally Ketsian, but the person that I’m having problems with decided that she wanted the last name for ‘her’ Kashema.  I haven’t yet made a real replacement last name, but maybe I won’t have to…  But as for the temp last name of “Ochite” –Japanese for fallen, it was meant to be given to her by the Noreans like Kashemas “Akuma”, which pretty much became her middle name.  That’s why her profile, as well as Kashema’s is still incomplete.  But it looks like I can post these up, so maybe I can finish them with the real descriptions and such.  But I think Allia is going to stay a mermaid panther…  Haven’t really decided in stone yet, but I’ve been working with her second self more often than her first, so I think I might just keep her that way, to make her different.
         Now many of you may see that her character or roll in my stories as irrelevant or short-lived, but I tell you now that she plays an important roll that is explained in the fourth book.  And I know that my stalkers eagerly wait my posting of my books so they can steal them, but I think my work is protected here.
© Copyright 2010 ♥ Lady Lish (lish-sheru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1688092-The-Truth-of-Allia