*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1688208-Something-so-real-Itss-just-like-magic
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1688208
A beautiful Teenager who doesnt believe in magic, but the story begins with a small witch.
I’m Alison Mersin, and I’m a typical, small town girl in high school as a senior. Very long shiny hair, brown attractive eyes, tall and beautiful, anything you can imagine, but the bad thing is that I lack grades.  But anyway, the only thing that I won’t ever believe in my life is magic. I will never believe on what it really is or what it is. I bet there will never be prove of magic, supernaturals, fantasies, or even illusions. To get the point, magic is not real.



         I was in after school, sitting with the popular girls (of course), but I saw something, black in the corner, watching me. “Alison!” I heard Sandra call at me. “Whoa! yes?” I asked smiling. Sandra smiled “I don’t know Alison, but sometimes your such an airbag!” The girls laughed. “Ha-ha~” I said plainly “at least a pretty one~” The girls looked at me “ok, ok, don’t get TOO cocky.” Sandra pointed out. I laughed just when something else stopped me from making a sound, I saw a girl looking at me.

         

         Very short, black short hair, big brown dainty eyes, and a slightly smiled face looking directly at me. “oh, hi there” I said kindly. She smiled back “Hi, I’m Ren and I need Alison Mersin please.”

         

         I responded “Oh, t-that’s me!” Then she handed me a paper that was in a different language, wait not even in a different language, Different symbols! “O-Oh, what do I do with this Ren…?” She smiled once more, Witch made me think she was more beautiful than me “I just need you to sighn it!” she said happily. I replied “Oh ok!” I grabbed a pen and wrote my name on a line a found on the paper. I gave it back. She quickly took, it “thank-you!” and left.



         Sandra started “humph, freshman.” The rest giggled, but I didn’t, I saw that little girl in the corner of the door, still looking at me with a small evil looking grin.

~

         I was walking faster out the door than usually, I was actually sprinting when I found myself. I saw the school door and banged it open…but I wasn’t outside. I was in a space-like atmosphere.



         “Where am I!?!” I screamed. I turned around, but there wasn’t a door anymore. “W-what’s going on!?!?!” I screamed. I screamed more and more until I could raise my voice anymore. “Ugh… are you done?” I heard. I turned around and it was Ren. It wasn’t Ren anymore as I described, she had pointed big red eyes that were a bit described as elegant, she a plain voice that she didn’t have earlier and an unsmiling expression on her face.



         “What do you mean!? Where am I!?!?!” I screamed again. She shook her head “I’ll take that as a no.” She took my hand forcefully and squeezed it. Squeezed it so hard I squealed like a dog. I saw smoke coming out of our hands. “What is that!?!” I screamed, but as soon as I could say anything else, she let go, causing me to fall on my knees on the mixed up atmosphere.

         

         I looked at my hand, it read the number 9 on my palm. “W-what is this!?” I asked frantically. She sighed “Wow, your more annoying then the others. Jeez, fine, since your related to them its fine.” She said helping me up “I’m a witch sent from your ancestors here. I am told to find your ancestors from each generation to give strength for your whole families life line. Your great, great, great grandparents were so weak causing the blood line of each granddaughter in each generation to not survive very long, so they sent me to give you and your ancestors strength for the power of your children, and stuff like that. And the paper you just signed, yeah, that was the paper for your will when you die, I’m going to give it to you granddaughter for her to sign all the way down, to keep the record. For as you see, I am just a normal witch teenager from high school suddenly asked to do this task, but for as you know, I don’t want to do this forever. I don’t want to live the rest of my life doing this job. Well of course I’m being paid for this, a WHOLE lot of money, but it’s not worth being alone, traveling to each generation when not having friends.”

         

         I couldn’t believe the story, and the fact that witches were real, and doing magic. Magic, real magic, the magic I’m standing on right now, with a real witch, Magic. She sighed “Yeah, I knew you wouldn’t really care…” she said with a worried face “Well, bye” but before she could leave I grabbed her hand. “Can you help me!?” I asked quickly “I need you to help me with my life also!”

         

         She laughed, “how awkward for a seventeen year old asking a 14 year old on helping you. Sure, but you have to promise me something.” She said. I questioned “What is it!?”

         

         “You have to help me with my job.”



~

         “Don’t look down, don’t look down, don’t look down” I kept repeating to myself out loud. “Ugh, shut up! I’m the one that’s trying to drive here!” Ren shouted at me.

         

         I agreed to Ren’s deal and rode of on her broom, for the sake of her job.

         

         Ren actually brought me to the old days of my great, great, great grandmothers generation. I saw all of the people, and they saw me. “ewe, such bad taste in fashion I see~” I said out loud. Ren nudged me and giggle “Oh, shut-up, this is the old days.”

         

         I followed Ren to a small old cabin and busted the door open with her foot, a young woman stood there with her husband. “Oh, welcome back Ren~” She said. “Nice to see you again miss Delilah.” Ren said back “this is your great, great, great granddaughter, Alison.” Ren pointed to me. “And Alison, this is your great, great, great grandmother.”

         

         “What is she doing here!” Delilah demanded. “She is going to transfer some of her strong blood to yours, but not all.” Ren explained. “What!?!” I retorted. She unexpectedly kicked me in the shin with her heel without looking at me. “she would gladly do it for you.” Ren said.

         

         “And how that help me!?” Demanded Delilah. Ren shook her head “Do the math, strong blood will help your whole family line back healthy again. Duh.” Said Ren.

         

         I actually understood of what’s she’s getting at. Delilah spoke “Humph, fine!” She agreed.



         Ren brought us to the woods where no one would find us. Delilah and I held hands and Ren held our both on top. She started, and it burned this time. I gradually began to turn weak. My blood was draining to her body. It burned too much I screamed. Ren stopped it. “Why did you stop, I could use some more health! Do you want me to die!?” screamed Delilah, witch probably didn’t feel pain at all, instead probably might feel healthier and better. “Do you want her to die!?” scolded Ren “Don’t be so selfish for your own sakes! She’s the one feeling pain! Actually she’s the helping you of being healthier! So shut your yap!” and she did.

         

         Ren helped me get up; I wobbled up on her broom, “let’s go home now...” I said quietly leaning on her shoulder. She nodded “yeah, and lets help you now.”

         

         We got back to school, “So what do you need?” She asked.

         

         I gradually felt better due to the fact that my ancestors were now healthy because of me.

         

         “I need help in school; I lack grades, a LOT!” I pointed out. She laughed “You don’t need magic for that, I could tutor you” She said. “But aren’t you younger than me?” I pointed out. She shook her head “I am, but I just know way more than others.” I nodded understanding, that’s cool I thought I was wrong about magic, its actually real. What I didn’t know is actually real.





         Ren became my best friend, a witch. A witch that’s just like you, it’s so real, it’s just like magic.

© Copyright 2010 EndlessBlue (endlessblue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1688208-Something-so-real-Itss-just-like-magic