*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1688525-So-will-I-burn-for-thinking-this
Rated: 13+ · Other · Religious · #1688525
My point on religion
We'll to start I'm not really looking for advice on religion,I'll find my own way to it.but I don't want to burn for not ignoring the answer....i don't know anyway.



Well, for starters I don't get that warm fuzzy feeling when I walk into church.I'm sorry I have been to many churches before but never got what anyone was talking about,with that feeling.

My mother is more spiritual, than religious.and never really pushed anything on me for that I am grateful for,because I like to figure out things on my own.

In my few years on this earth I have realized that there are many faults in every religion I have heard of.

But I'm here to talk about the one that bothered me the most.

That you will burn in hell for all of eternity if you do not pick a join christianity.well I'm not perfect and I make mistakes..but damn that is very harsh.I live my life to the best ability to which I can.

I believe more in living life for your morals, than someone else's now I'm not saying raping someones ok.I'm just saying that if I don't want to have sex before marriage,then I think it should be more because I'm not ready and I don't want to

Have to deal with the consequences of what may happen.and should I burn in hell because of that.

Another point i have to make is there are so many religions out there.how do you make a choice.

(and this is were no one should bomb bared me with there religions.)

Not one of them has given me that feeling like this is right this is how it should be.

So if I live life to morals like the one I explained should I burn in hell because i couldn't decide.

I find that disturbing.

Should i really be punished for eternity for that.

If I'm a good person and a hard worker should I burn????

I'm not sure and I'm not closing my mind to it I know I still have so much to learn.and as the years go on I'll learn more, but if I'm not sure what to believe,

              Should I burn?????? 
© Copyright 2010 Thetree (therunaway at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1688525-So-will-I-burn-for-thinking-this