*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1690129-THE-ACRES-OF-DIAMOND
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by schon
Rated: E · Essay · Educational · #1690129
you can choose to be happy no matter what you go through.
God has  endowed each and every human being a certain unique potential. this is to help us live a comfortable future but how comfortable our future stands to be depends on how we run our lives today. its very true that every Tom Dick and Harry targets high income jobs or waits to inherit property from their parent or relatives in order to change their lives for the better forgetting the potential that lies around them. chances are that these kind of people die waiting to get these high income job or die before they inherit their target property.

one psychological fact is that human beings have the natural tendency to crave for what they don't have while at the same time undervaluing what is in hand. the grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence as some people will say. with perseverance you can discover your acres of diamond.

© Copyright 2010 schon (njorogegathai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1690129-THE-ACRES-OF-DIAMOND