*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1690890-Relationships
Rated: E · Article · Educational · #1690890
A little something about the word relationshops.....
I can not sit here, and write about relationships unless I equal them out. There are mother, and children relationships. There are father, and children relationships. There are the husband, and wife relationships. There are grandparents,friends, and best friend relationships. The matter is respecting, and trusting the relationship. Not letting the physical, or verbal abuse come in the relationship.





A relationship comes within you. It comes with trust, and honesty. When one is building a relationship, one is building a bond. Its connecting the chain of a friendship. When your in a relationship your connected. Theirs a connection between you, and the individual. Sometimes you feel A good chemistry feeling so bonded. Sometimes relationships become a union. Something big! Everyone out there has a relationship rather its mother, friend, or son.



It's about the the bond, and keeping it true.  It's realizing you care for someone.  It's knowing you have someone to talk to.  Someone you may turn to in trouble times.  A relationship is knowing you could be you.  Be powerful, confident, and free.  Relationships are very misunderstood.  All the fighting, and yelling is so unnecessary in relationships.  All the pushing away, and shutting doors.  Also unnecessary!



Many of us go through so many changes, and challenges in a relationship.  The best part is understanding your part in the relationship.  Once you figure out your part in the relationship.  Life will become easier.  If your the husband be the husband!  If your the son be the son.  Be who you are in every relationship.  Inspire others in what you do, and know. Theirs no need for anyone to feel abandoned.  Theirs no need to feel sympathetic or rejected. 



Stand up, and feel productive, determined, capable, and confident in everything.  Know your never alone.  Your always in a relationship.  Starting with the man upstairs.  The Lord Almighty! Then with yourself! Life is what you make of it.  Not the next person, or the relationship.



                                                                                                                       D.L.V.

                                

© Copyright 2010 tearsdelilah (delilahventura at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1690890-Relationships