*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691054-Danger-In-A-Small-Town
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1691054
this story is mainly made up and is about a storm. The storm of the century.
One night their was a storm approaching the small and quiet town of Mississippi. The storm was so powerful it left a black out to also, be called one of the biggest storms in the century. There were no lights, power outages, everywhere. Not even to see a single soul outside and or, walking around twon. Cable wires down with live wires sitting in puddles. Sparks and flames, smoke poring out fumes from the smell of wires burning. Help was no where to be found for, whomever, stepped outside, had received a shock of electrical currents that would fry an egg sunnyside up till it was well done to a crisp and burnt.

              Water and hail where on the way of causing floods and high tides soon to drown the small and quiet town of Nevada, Mississippi. Homes and people of this small town would soon find themselves drowning under murkey water with no help, nor, rescue crew, and no food or, water. Everyone would soon be cut off from all supplies of any means of surviving the horrific, and terrifying sotrm. What was anyone to do but, to pray for their lives and the lives of others.

              Everyone waited still and calmly as could be in their houses. As the storm got closer and closer it soon had finally approached the small town. Wiping out once to be a nice town. No longer to be the city it used to be. Now Nevada the city stood under an ocean full of nothing but water. Everyone and anything that once lived in this town. No loger existed.

              The storm that once was to be that finally passed on with everyone and everything in it's way and path of this storm, Turned out to be a history storm of 2,000 century millinium.

              To never live in the storm, come out alive, and or, to ever not ever be able to tell what happened in the eye of the storm. What happened was an awakening of events to live but, to not make it out alive.
© Copyright 2010 superlefty (leftyfield at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691054-Danger-In-A-Small-Town