*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691531-Please-take-your-revenge
Rated: · Other · Other · #1691531
Dalits in India
The event occurred mutually in 500BC and 2010 AD



While casting the last bolt of the wheels of the equipage, I was warned by Mr. Hato loathkar, the soldier of the army of the King Dalito, the emperor of south-east asia, who was a very common individual, but enjoyed the greatness, gifted by people long ago. The boon to the royal Dalito blood, was not because of the power of their character, but as mercy to the pitiable and helpless. The golden book with 667 commandments had its rules calligraphed and engrossed, by the most considerate clairvoyants like B.R. and other Ambedokrovs.The volume contained 666 rules of governing the empire, and the 667th one stated that, "Rule 13 is not supposed to get altered in any case, by anyone, and should remain the way it is, until the judgment day, and if not so, then until eternity." While rule 13 stated that the rights and privileges which are allotted to the Dalitos, and other communally and economically fragile masses, must not, in any case be changed. The world evolved till this day, and system of governance now is called Daemon-Cracisism. All men are now considered to be equal, (though equal only to themselves.) As all are supposed to be equal and eternity is yet to arrive, The dalitos have the edge to be the elite. This happened as the quality of human notions of the humans, deteriorated during the course of their evolution. Having said that, the quality of strict discipline, to adhere to the holy commandments, also exacerbated. But rule 13 was unscathed, as the guardian rule 667 was serving well for its retention. Hence it was not the amelioration of the clan that worked them wonders, but the exasperation of rest of the creed, which brought them standing on the pinnacle.



"Do it faster you better blood", said Mr. Loathkar. My hands automatically started performing better on the vice. After all



they define us. They are the people who virtually rule us, and also the way they are, is the mistakes of our ancestors, who never knew that one day we will strive to live in the homes like their's. They have the power to ignite revolts and en thrust a remonstrance. Those rulers are supposed to jibe with their (Dalito) fraternity, or else will have to denounce the thrown.



They are humans, humans are corrupt, we are humans and that makes us corrupt too. But what are we corrupt for? Nice guess.Money.But its not the only reason. There are as many reasons for the corruption, as there are words in a dictionary. The reason is: Humans have a genetic disorder and affinity to comparison. This automatically entails Comparing power, wealth, Life-style, Social status, and so on.They have suffered when the world was just an inchoate mass of fettered knowledge, and endured a lot of unreasonable atrocities. "So now its my turn Mr. Loathkar" I murmered as I felt that I am born to repay the debts of my fore fathers. The Brahamanos, who were the erstwhile rulers of the dark knowledge, invented a name for Dalitos "Polluted souls". Dark was defined as the quality later, but formerly the Brahamanos, were considered to be the God's messengers and were revered as the almighty himself. Any king could rule the kingdom only if the Brahamanos were in support. The Brahamanos axiomatically released a set of rules against the Dalitos.

"The polluted souls are not to be touched and were not allowed to enter the Temples. In any case they are not permitted in the homes of the Brahamanos, and strict most decisions will be enforced against those, who allow these daemons near the culinary areas ." said the rule book of Brahamanos. "And today I mend their misdeeds, by smoldering the iron bars with the heat of my blood in my veins."



A revelation, in the distant past, have showed that 744 crore rupees that was supposed to be spent for the already big fortune holders, the Dalitos, have been deviated towards the commonwealth games expenditure. I remember I paid taxes for roads and electricity. Mr.Dalitos has the power of en prisoning me on the grounds that I said against his dignity. You have a better home, you eat fruits, I repair your vehicle and drive it for you, and one day when I wish I could have a life like you, I get arrested for in evident charges, but I know that you must do it if I dont even commit a single offence against you. And that must some way, repay the emotional pain that my ancestors like Nardus Modius from western India and ancient rulers of Parliament at the capital, inflicted upon you. This I dwant to happen now so that the onus of my fore fathers' deeds does not extend for repayment to my future generations.



I, the royal blood of the past apologies for the inflictions that my sire made you suffer. As I know what you have been through and understand it better, every time my flesh is excoriated by Mr. Dalitos. The funds that were supposed to rise you in the society, was used by them for their own interest of enhancing international relationships. The money you deserved to light your homes was used by them for their political promotion, and their rallies purchased arms to burn your houses down. Territorial government leaders from the west, published their memoirs, quoting your situation as a travesty, rather than tragedy, worst part of the issue being that the volume was widely sold. I hate myself for being the one born in the elite which once made you suffer so much, and if given a chance, would like to go back and make gigantic amendments. But as I know that it is not going to be possible in the world created by God which has strict rules regarding bending the time line, I would like to endure the devil in you.As this might establish a balance, and the souls of your ancestors might go back to the grave to rest in peace.



<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBxy1R0jitM'>Dalit Stories</a><a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1l-x7708zY'>Yet another Dalit</a>[gallery orderby="rand"]





© Copyright 2010 Tapan Singh (tapansingh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691531-Please-take-your-revenge