*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691638-Hi-mommyyes-i-will-help
by Shauna
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Ghost · #1691638
Errata just wants to help, won't you let her?
I felt the sudden chill on the back of my neck...mother. ¨Don't you want to help me dumpling?¨, she asked, her voice sounding like the wind, I nodded, I wanted to help her, ¨then kill him¨, she screeched. I swung the hammer, in till it met it's target, i felt relief wash over me as I saw the blood dripping the floor. ¨Did I help mother?¨, i asked hopefully, i felt the chill on the back of my neck increase, ¨no you foolish child, you must help me more¨, she screeched, i felt the chilling disappear, she was mad at me, mommy was mad at me again. I pushed the body down the basement stairs just as mommy instructed, before she got shot in the head by the mean police officer. The day the police came, mommy just got done helping three people, she was dumping the bodies in the basement, when the door was kicked down. I ran to her and asked her can i help her, she said no, she never wanted me to help her, but she did tell me to hide behind the stair case. I did as she told, thats when i heard the gunshot and saw my mommy's body being dragged away. After that police people came and searched the house they never found me i was always good at hide and seek, their real bad at that game. Mommy came back when this one man came to the house by himself, she came and asked me to help her, this made me happy mommy wanted me to help her. I ran back to my room, my teddy bears were all lined up on the wall, ¨hi everyone¨, i waved to each teddy, they all said hi. I ran to my beauty mirror and made sure my pig tails was in place, i looked so cute, i smiled my teeth were brilliant yellow just like mother told me to keep them. Oh, time for lunch, i raced down to the kitchen and opened my tucker ware which mother kept my food. I ate the meat so delicious, mother made the best gravy, it was bright red and it tasted very tangy, sometimes mother even left the whole finger in the gravy. The police officers were so stupid they really thought they could kill mother, mother would have helped them if they let her, she would have helped them and threw them down the basement stairs. I heard a sudden boom, the same boom from when the police officers came, someone had kicked down the door. I ran to the door, six officers where their with guns, i reached inside my pocket and got my gun i got from that man i helped. ¨Don't move you giant monster¨, one police officer said, ahh that hurt my feelings, now i really want to help him, i felt pain go through my head as i heard the big boom, blood gushed out it's hole, the police officer just helped me. I smiled as i felt my legs give way and i heard the police officer say, ¨who knew the old woman murderer had a 45 year old daughter who was just as crazy¨, my smiled widened, finally someone had at least helped me.
© Copyright 2010 Shauna (shenna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691638-Hi-mommyyes-i-will-help