*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691787-Dear-Self
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Other · #1691787
just a random letter to myself because i have nothing to do
Dear self,

I hope you get better before training starts. You wouldn't want to miss a day of training; even the part where there is saliva swapping with strangers. Yes, there are around 500 people who signed up for the Phil. Red Cross Training. Thus, you will probably be infecting random strangers and be infected by random strangers if you do not get better. So I suggest that you (1) drink lots of fluids, specifically water and Vitamin C-ridden fruit juices; (2) go get enough sleep and rest; (3) don't forget to take your medications and vitamins; (4) pray to God and the saints in heaven above that you get better and not have a remission or, heaven forbid, an exacerbation.

Now, I suggest that you get off of Tumblr (and Facebook, Twitter, Multipy, Plurk, and FanFiction.Net)... or better yet, get away from your beloved laptop and get some rest.

Love,
Yourself ♥
© Copyright 2010 black07angel (demonicaz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1691787-Dear-Self