*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1692288-Natural-Eggshell-Membrane-Shows-Promisin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Educational · #1692288
Natural Eggshell Membrane is helping people overcome the devastating effect of arthritis
NEM or natural eggshell membrane extract has shown promising results in reducing arthritis and other joints that become inflamed. Scientist have discovered that the active substance of eggshell membrane is glucosamine, chondroitin, collagen and hyaluronic acid. These eggshell nutrients contain natural sources helping to reduce the systems of arthritis.





Osteoarthritis is a degenerative joint disease and the most common form of arthritis. It affects approximately 20 million people in the United States. The disease occurs when cartilage in the joints wear down over time. Osteoarthrits can affect any joint in the body, although it most often impacts the hands, knees, spine, and hips. Glucosamine and chondroitin are popular natural treatments for osteoarthritis and other types of arthritis.



Researchers evaluated the use of eggshell membrane extract in people who had joint and connective tissue disorders, 39 patients received 500 mg once daily for four weeks. After seven days, patients reported an improvement in flexibility. After 30 days, the participants reported a reduction in general pain, increased flexibility, and a reduction in pain associated with range of motion . There have been no noted side effects from NEM.







Read more: http://healthmad.com/conditions-and-diseases/natural-eggshell-membrane-shows-pro...

© Copyright 2010 101lourdes (101lourdes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1692288-Natural-Eggshell-Membrane-Shows-Promisin