*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1692615-struggles-than-a-teenage-girl-experience
by care14
Rated: 13+ · Documentary · Drama · #1692615
I'm a teenage girl dreaming of a simple life... but it seems it won't happen anymore...
  My name is Francine Williams, 17 years-old and a accountancy student in one of well-known school in our place.I have one older brother, Raymond, and a younger sister, Clare. My mom, Melissa Williams is a professor and my dad, Robert Williams, is a overseas worker. I love modeling, dancing, singing, dramas, sports and reading books.


    Let me start my story when I was a grade 3 student.My mom and dad used to be very supportive and happy whenever I achieve something or whenever I perform when I was starting my school until grade 3. It was my first communion, as a catholic we have to receive this sacrament, and I was very excited to receive it. All I feel is happiness when I arrive at our house and tell my mom that we will be having our first communion and I was expecting she will feel the same too, but, it was not the scenario, my mom just told me "ok". As a kid, I was hurt because I'm expecting a supportive mom I used to know. I asked her, "Are you not happy for me?", but she didn't replied me and leave me without any words and proceed to her room. (My dad that time is in his work in a Tanker ship.)

    I am waiting for my dad to call us for me to tell him about my first communion and how am I very excited about it. Then, he called, "Dad! You know what? I will be having my first communion next week, will you be there? Can you make it?". He told me he won't because it is not yet the time he will be arriving. "But, you promise me that you will be there and be with me?", I said. He keeps on saying that he is sorry and will do something in order for him to make me happy again. I just gave the phone to my mom and go to my room, crying all the time.



(to be continued...)
© Copyright 2010 care14 (carecare14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1692615-struggles-than-a-teenage-girl-experience