*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1692970-The-lost-treasure-of-the-Rangers-pt-1
by charmy
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1692970
A brother and his sister find a map of their ancesters and try to find it. (read 4 more)!
        The lost treasure of  the Rangers- Part 1 ( or Issue 1)

                    Written by Charmy  Based on Accual Navy stuff.



  The Rangers were a type of pirate that romed the seas stealing particularly from the Navy, because they had all of the great weapons. After all, it is pretty dull to steal form people like you and me, what fun is that? Soon by 1924, the Navy found them and started to attack. This was a problem for the rangers, because they stole form the Navy during the 1860s and 1870s, so the Navy's artillery was more advanced and kicked their BUTTS! Being as stupid as they are, the Rangers brought their family fortune along with them for many years, so the pirates, and their entire fortune, sank to the endless dephs of the sea.......

Today in 1956, their decendants can be found living in Hollywood, dodging the ophanage and cops, which brings us to Hollywood Blv. where the last of the Ranger's decendants lived. They were orphans, a boy named Bernard, and a girl named Gosalyin.



Gosalyin was the oldest and loved to read. But alas the only book she has is a very usefull book called, "The everything book", Which covers every single piece of information known to man. Bernard was the youngest and could not speak. He could only speak in head nodds and incomprehendable shrieks.

They were walking across the way of Hollywood and with absolutly nothing to do but just sit and hear people tell them how disgusting they are.

But oppertunity came knocking when a piece of paper flew into Gosalyin's face.

It was a treasure map! It had directions to a box of loot in the waters near Brtittan.

On it was a note that said, " Go to the Navy for help"

"Gee whiz, Bernard", Said Gos, " An actual map to some treasure! Think about it. We can finally get our own house with thay cash!" Bernard pointed out the side note about the Navy. " Well, ok we just need to find the nearst shipping dock and ask them if they can help us. But remember, DON'T mention that we are decendants of the Rangers, like Dad told us before he died!." That being said they started their brand new and maybe dangerous endevor that could change their lives for ever!....... End of part 1

To be continued...............
© Copyright 2010 charmy (charmy97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1692970-The-lost-treasure-of-the-Rangers-pt-1