*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693444-Tallulahs-Diary---New-School
Rated: E · Essay · Personal · #1693444
Tallulah goes to her new school on country. And that school becomes her nightmare.
Tallulah's Diary - New School



And the big day came.



I grabbed my new school bag and went into my mothers car. In five minutes we were at my new school and I made my first steps in the building. Then it started. Somebody pulled doors open and I saw my whole class. Everyone was at the door starring at me. I looked at my mother.

Have i mentioned I was quite shy at time?!



She left me there and one of my schoolmates waved me to come sit with her. And I did it because I did not know what else to do.



First thing I noticed about my class was noise they were making and boys fighting in every corner of the room. They were acting like animals. Girls seemed nice. They were smiling at me. All of them wanted to talk with me.



Our teacher was a fat man with black and gray hair approximately 50 years old and he looked like a pedophile. He always wanted us to sit in his nap.





Days were passing and I figured out that the teacher is not the worst thing around.



I was not used to defend myself so I was all shy and sensitive. And boys figured it out very soon. They started pushing me and hitting me. Then i made a mistake. I cried. And next time. And next time.



So I soon figured out I did not like that school at all. Guys were aggressive against me, girls were talking about me when I was gone and I was all alone.



I had a friend at a beginning. From my class. She was having bad rates and everyone seemed to hate her. But I was always the person who cared for others. I enjoyed the position of an angel helping the ones who had problems. We were great friends. We made many fantastic stories in our minds and I meant a lot to her. But I was only a kid. I was her friend because I wanted to feel I am her angel. Not because I was so good. It was egoistic of me.

My parents figured out I was so close to that girl and they said it is not good for me to be her friend. They said she is making my rates low.



So I started to ignore her. I still remember how I felt. I remember my every move as if it was yesterday. But I wouldn't do that again. I was just a child who obeyed her parents.



So I let my best friend down.

She would do anything for me but I let her down. I am still very sorry. Her life sucked and I could make it better.

And I was destroyed by that school even though she was not my friend anymore.



....to be continued [= 
© Copyright 2010 Tallulah (tallulah666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693444-Tallulahs-Diary---New-School