*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693851-Why-consider-investing-in-Thailand
Rated: 13+ · Article · Business · #1693851
Why consider investing in Thailand?
Thailand’s expanding tourism industry, it’s accessibility and lucratively low property prices make for an investors paradise. Recently, Thailand investment potential for offshore property investors have grown much bigger.

Thailand’s culture is an exotic blend of Chinese and Indian and the influence of these two great global culture made Thailand very popular globally. Investors seeking to participate in Thailand are mostly those who want to gain from the increasing tourist industry in the region. However, economist predicts a down on this demand in the current year or next few years.

The New Bangkok International Airport
Investors were please on the opening of the new airport in Bangkok, locally known as Suvarnabhumi Airport BKK. The airport is a busy strip for flights coming from all over the world and mostly major airline companies. Domestic flights are now running through the old airport, Don Muang.

International investors eyeing to participate in the Asian market enters the Bangkok real estate since it is one of the strongest real estate industry in Asia. The property market in Thailand is much lower and safer compared to its neighbouring south Asian countries like Hong Kong and Singapore. The Bangkok climate is peaceful year round and hosts many recreational nature activities.

Labor costs in Thailand and relatively low housing expenses caused many multinational corporation to ground their offshore offices in Bangkok. Needless to say, as industrialization continuous to boom in the region, many expatriates and businessmen working in Bangkok seeks quality and reasonably priced housing. The property demand in the region is predicted to continue being healthy in the foreseeable years.

Given the many historical sights in Thailand, it is still able to house an increasingly growing cosmopolitan Bangkok with shopping centres, entertainment centres and fine dining. Thailand still have strict foreign ownership laws like many Asian countries. This being said, apartments and condominiums are the housing of choice for most foreign property seekers in the Bangkok.

Newly developed properties in Bangkok is sure to pacify the taste of the middle and upper middle class buyers. properties are typically one or two bedroom units with the size somewhere in between 45 to 80 square meters. In the high-end market, properties of about 90 to 190 square meters are also available and of late, more are being developed.

For those seeking out more of a serene place to stay in bangkok rather that participating in the city’s hurly burly. Pattaya would be a very good choice. Pattaya is located in the east coast with an increasing tourism industry year after year. Pattaya combines big, wide beaches, shopping and sightseeing, making it a wonderful place to begin investing.

Needless to say, Thailand truly offers a wide range of investment opportunities in terms of real estate.
© Copyright 2010 pat bagano (pbagano at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1693851-Why-consider-investing-in-Thailand