*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1694787-Down-the-Magic-River
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Action/Adventure · #1694787
This is another animal dream I had when I was 15. I dreamed about being inside my own art.
I had this animal dream back when I was fifteen years old. It wasn't the first time I had this kind of experience, but it's uncommon enough to be worth mentioning.

I woke up in a wintry environment with almost no vegetation. I was in a wide open space, sparsely covered in trees and small plants. The rest was snow. The time seemed to be midnight but I could see everything clearly, even the horizon. What really caught my attention was the thing next to me. There seemed to be a dent in the ground but I couldn't tell at first, for a river of sparkles was blocking my view. The colors of the sparkles were a blend of green, blue, and purple, but the colors seemed to flow together nicely. I stared at it for a couple of minutes before finally deciding to take a ride down the river of magic.

The strange thing about this dream was...it was third-person. I could see myself in the dream, like a TV watcher seeing a character on an animation. My dream was an animation too, a 2D one. How I could think outside my body like this was beyond me, but I made up my mind that I was going to ride down the river.

I slowly climbed into the river and started to move. The river seemed to stretch for miles because I could see it at the horizon as well. As the river carried me further and further down it, I began to wonder why my body wasn't freezing in this cold weather. One look down at my body gave me the answer I was looking for. I had brown fur all over my body and I was wearing something like a green pair of shorts, but not quite. My legs were shaped like an animal's and so were my feet. I then saw my tail and found out that I was an anthro otter. I was too busy enjoying the ride down the river to feel any kind of surprise at my new self.

I continued to ride down the river for about half an hour before the dream ended.
© Copyright 2010 Eccentric Squirrel (mouseoflogic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1694787-Down-the-Magic-River