*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1694982-The-Brilliant-Idea
Rated: E · Fiction · Career · #1694982
A story about how a man goes back in flashback & realizes how his journey has been
It was a hot, Sunday morning and I was lying in the garden and gazing at the cloudless, light blue sky. There were a few flocks of birds flying up high in the sky. I just wished I could fly as high as the birds and experience the thrill of flying .Suddenly I had an idea! It was a brilliant one I thought, it would be best to go and tell my parents about my brilliant idea, and that is what I did. They loved it and said they were with me no matter what it takes to fulfill my dream. I was excited and happy that I had my parents support! I called up my friends and told them about my idea; they said that they were proud of me for taking such a decision at such a young age. My self-confidence shot up like anything! Then, I called up Miss. Lucy Gracias; who was my class teacher back then, I told her, she loved it and I was the happiest person alive. I started making plans about my brilliant idea. I thought at this level it would be best to concentrate on studies, and that is what I did. I stood first in class for five consecutive years. Then the day finally came when I had to bid-adieu to school. The graduation day finally came; I was happy as well as sad at the thought of leaving my inspiring teachers and ever lasting friends. But I did it; yes I did it, I finally bid-adieu to school and the lovely teachers and the even lovelier friends. But life does go on and I got in the best college at that time and passed out with flying colors. And the day finally came when I for the first time stepped in the Aviation Department of the United States. Yes, I wanted to become a pilot, that was the brilliant idea, I had one hot, Sunday morning, when I was lying in the garden and gazing at the cloudless, light blue sky….
© Copyright 2010 Divya Dhankhar (divya.dhankhar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1694982-The-Brilliant-Idea