*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695115-Fell-for-his-tricks
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Relationship · #1695115
A devil seeks revenge on her past lover
With eyes like binoculars she watched him from the rooftops. He seemed like such a normal person but lord knew that wasn’t true. Feeling all the pain radiate from his body was almost unbearable but she could not let it distract her.

Her talons tapped softly on the cement roof as she trailed above him. It was bad enough that he turned her into a blood-lusting demon with black eye, needle-like teeth, and torn wings but to use her and toss her before she even new what was happening? It was despicable. Except, unlike the others, he wasn’t going to get away with it.

Silently, she jumped down from the building. Her eyes adjusted so she could keep close tabs on him. Emotions from the beings around her filled her chest. The intense pain flowing form his body hit her hard like she’d run into a brick wall.

He knew she was behind him but what she wanted left him dumbfounded. He’d gotten rid of her weeks ago, she shouldn’t be back. She should be gone. Dead. Not breathing. He turned to face her.

“Sorsiel…” He said softly. Her name twisted pleasantly on his tongue. She glared at him with her black eyes. True beauty shone from her body. Black and red fell in waves from her head down to her waist. She had elegant white skin that looked smoother than silk.

“Lucifer…” She whispered back in her soft, mesmerizing voice.

“What are you doing here? What are you doing alive?” He stepped closer, his trench coat swishing around his ankles.

Sorsiel tried to slow her breathing, afraid that he might hear her rapid heart beat and feel her nervousness.

“You got careless and I got away. Did you really think I’d let you get away with using me for your own selfish, sick, and twisted needs and then just throwing me away like trash? No! I won’t let that happen!” She snarled. He gave her a sweet chuckle.

“You’re head strong, I like that.” Lucifer traced her jaw with his fingers. She took his fingers in her hands and forced them back down on his side. “But be honest with yourself, do you really think you can get back at me. Everything you can do I can do better. There’s really no point.”

“That may be so but it would be worth the fail. I want to kill you but I also want to die alongside you.” She brought herself closer to his face. “I can’t live with myself anymore, Lucifer. I can’t control the beast hat you turned me into. My stomach never stops aching because I never stop thinking about the things I did for you. The souls I’ve tortured. How I fell for you tricks and games. But I swear, you are going to die with me.” She shoved away his face and stepped back.

“Sorsiel…” He whispered softly and grabbed her wrist pulling her close to his body. “I’m sorry my love.” He pressed his lips on her forehead. His breath warmed her skin as he moved his lips down to hers.

She didn’t fight the feeling, how could she? Lust hit her hard. Everything about Lucifer was desirable. He could have anyone and everyone wrapped around his finger if he ever so wanted.

Suddenly a sharp pain jolted through her stomach. She broke away and looked up at Lucifer. His silver blade pierced her belly. She began to choke as her blood rose into her throat. A new wave of pain and emotion hit her but this time it was her own.

“Sorry.” He spoke in her ear. “But I just can’t trust you.” He forced out the blade and let her drop to the ground. He walked away leaving her to die.

Pain burned in her veins as she watched him away, ashamed that she had fallen for his tricks again. Her body began to fall to ashes as she began to die. And with her last breath she whispered her own curse. “I love you Lucifer.”

© Copyright 2010 theXiron (thexiron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695115-Fell-for-his-tricks