*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695264-The-Golden-Seashell-Necklace
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Sci-fi · #1695264
Announcing the latest novel that I'm working on that should come out by October 2010
This is my latest work of fiction that I'm in the editing stage of.I'm projecting that this should come out by October of 2010 (assuming that I get through the editing stage in about a month,by early September),hopefully by Halloween,at the end of the month.It's about my fictional daughter,Carol Anne, meeting the Johnson family,who are disguising themselves as humans thanks to a golden seashell necklace that each of them wears around their necks,to prevent everyone from finding out what they really are,mermaids. Carol Anne tries on one of the necklaces and is transformed into a mermaid herself.Dr. Langdon is a mad scientist who, when he hears about Carol Anne being a mermaid, wants to kidnap her and run experiments on her so he can win a Nobel Prize in Science. My wife,Susan,and I,must get her back and then have her escape with the Johnson family to live with them in their undersea city of Mermaidia (or Mermaid City,if Mermaidia is already taken/copyrighted by another author in their novel[s],or in some toy company's line of dolls/toys), to escape the evil clutches of Dr. Langdon. 
© Copyright 2010 ChillieWillie (will678 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695264-The-Golden-Seashell-Necklace