*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1696010-Thoughts-of-a-Therian
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Monologue · Animal · #1696010
My thoughts and feelings on what I am and how others seem too veiw me.
As a therian there are many obsticals that I face. One that stands over all is the obvious fact that not many accept me for what I am. Though I don't hide my habits or change the way I act Its still not something I can straight out say. Most of all I can't bring myself to tell my family. I showed my brother somethings on otherkin and therians in hopes that he would be open to the idea of it. Sadly he was as closed minded as ever. My mother suprised me when she said she was fine with me thinking I was a wolf. It made me feel like there was some hope that she'd accept me as I am but I'm not sure how to make her understand it's more than just thinking I'm a wolf. To explain to her the true meaning of being a therian and the spiritual depth of everything I am would be near impossible for me. But I know eventually I have to be comfortable with shareing this with my family. I am what I am and I can't change that my spirit is not human and I don't want to change that. I was born as a wolf therian and I'm proud of that and no one other than my familys opinion matters to me. Life is what you make it and I plan to make it an amazing adventure back to where I belong. When this body is ready to rest my soul will move on and if the power of the astral plan let it be I will return to the form I was destined to be. Until that day I will spend my time on earth, helping those who have lost their way and saveing people from the path of self distruction. Don't take this as religous preching because I do not believe in god. Not that I doubt those who do. We all have our belifes and not everyone can agree with one and other. But back to the point. I am simply here to bring happiness to others and show them that no one controls their happiness. You have the power to do whatever you wish an nothing and no one should ever stand in your way. This world has no limitations. When you make excusses as to why you can't your lieing to yourself. Their is no can't and there is no try. There's only do and don't. It's your choice to make.
© Copyright 2010 InnerWolfSpirit (lonewolf14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1696010-Thoughts-of-a-Therian