*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1696545-Joeys-Wish
by Tlix
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1696545
Joey is a 17 year-old male who finds a magic genie.
Joey was an average 17 year-old boy who attended MountainRidge Highschool. He was an average student with a decent amount of friends. He only lived with his mother, who was always away from home due to her work. All in all, Joey was your average teenager. It was time for Gym class and Joey hated that class with a passion. He was smaller than all the other boys and even most of the girls. Being 5"5 and only weighing 90 pounds, is not what a 17 year-old boy should look like. He has always wanted to be taller, stronger, more attractive and just live the life of a stud.

  As Gym went on, Joey struggled to keep up with all the athletes in his class. One of them by the name of Drake came by and "accidentally" shoved Joey to the ground.

  "Sorry Joey! Didn't see you down there!"

Joey stood up and felt deeply sad in his heart. Drake was 6"3 with an amazing upper body. He played football and track and got all the attention he could want.

" If only I could be like that..." Joey whispered to himself.

Finally Gym had ended and so had school. Joey just walked home alone feeling sorry himself as he always does. He was quietly thinking to himself. Why do I have to be stuck in this body? Why can't I get any attention? I just want to know what sex is like. These are the thoughts of a normal teenage boy, but Joey's body image was obviously getting to him.

  As Joey arrived home he was alone as usual. He wasn't hungry so he quickly stormed into his room and thew himself upon his bed. Upset at himself. Joey got up from bed and looked at himself in the stand up mirror he had. He took off his shirt and just started at himself, disgusted of what he was seeing.

  He flopped back down on his bed and felt something sharp pierce his right butt cheek. As he turned around he saw a coin. It look ancient. It was rather large and gold. On it was a design of a swirl and on the other side a male face.

  "Where did this come from?" He asked himself out loud. Joey noticed some dust on the coin and wanted to see the male face better so he took his shirt from the ground and began to rub it violently.
  Suddenly the coin began to glow blue. Joey dropped the coin out of fear as smoke began to erupt from the coin. In no time at all, a tall male about 6"6 with only a tribal vest and long blue pants stood before him. Joey panicked.

  "Wh-who are you?!"

"Hmm?" The tall man looked down at the puny Joey.

"Haha!" The man boomed.

"You must be my new master!"

"Master?" Questioned Joey.

"Yes-sir!, I am Jin. A magical genie!"

"I must be dreaming...Genies don't exist! Neither does magic!" Joey replied.

"But you want it to no?" Said Jin.

"Well I guess so but it's just impossible!" Joey said.

"Tell me boy, what are your wishes? I can fulfill anything you want. I can make you rich, happy,
anything you want!" Jin said with an excited tone.

"Well if you really are real...Transport us to my bathroom!" As Joey blinked he realized Jin and himself were standing in his bathroom looking at the mirror.

"Woah! This isn't a dream! It's real!" Joey said.

"Tell me boy, what are your wishes?" Jin repeated.

"Well...They're kind of embarrassing" Joey said.

"I'm a genie not a judge" says Jin.

"Well just look at me! How old do you think I am Jin?" Jin looked at Joey up and down and noticed his bony figure standing at such a short frame. He could tell Joey was underdeveloped.

"Hmm, 13 or 14" Jin says.

"Exactly! You're wrong! I'm seventeen and I look like this! I hate it!"

"Then what do you propose master?" Jin says.

Joey knew this was his chance. He could become the most attractive hottest male on the planet right at this moment. He would get all the girls or even guys. He thought of how he was always forgotten and looked down on. He looked at himself in the mirror and was glad to say goodbye to this puny body. Now it's time for Joey to have some fun!

" I wish that I was the hottest, most attractive male for my whole life! So i'll be the hottest 17 year-old, then 18, and so on"

"A wish that I can tell will make you happy master" Jin replied with a smile. Jin just simply raised his hand and waved it in a circle like motion around Joey. Jin put his hand down and just watched the magic happen.

Joey felt strange, he began to feel tension in his hands and feet. He looked at his small hands as they began to enlarge with all his fingers stretching forward and becoming thicker and manlier. A little hair formed on his knuckles. His hands almost doubled in size! As he looked down he noticed his socks had gotten really tight. His feet were growing in all directions and it felt good! His feet were at size 6, still having to wear children's shoes, and they expanded to size 11! His socks ripped open unable to contain his new manly feet. He had hands and feet of a man.

Next the floating sensation got even more intense. He felt his legs pushing him up and the bones expanded. Then he felt his torso begin to do the same. His arms were expanding down as they grew to match his new height. Then his head began to change. His jaw was becoming defined and extremely attractive, some facial hair began to grow and his face formed into the perfect shape of a perfect male. Then the floating sensation ended. Joey turned to look at himself in the mirror, he grew from 5"5 to 6"3 in about 3 minutes! His shorts that used to cover his knees were now only half way down his thigh. However, he was extremely skinny, no definition of muscle at all.

"Is this all I get?" Joey asked.

"Haha no, the magic hasn't ended yet!" Jin smiled.

Suddenly, Joey felt a tingling sensation begin in his feet. As he looked down he got dizzy, realizing how far he is away from the ground now. The tingling sensation crawled into his calves. They began to puff out to the point where they looked like they were fit for running. Leg hair started to show as well. Next it spread to his quads and the back of his legs. They began to push in all directions and Joey was feeling the power in his legs. He felt like a horse! Next it went up to his buttocks. His butt grew and formed a perfect bubble tight butt. Joey then noticed his plaid boxers were way to tight but he also noticed his penis. It was still at the puny size of 2 inch soft 5 inch hard. The tingling sensation crawled up his back as the muscles began to bubble up and form a percent V shape of his back.  His abs started to form as well. It started with a 2pack, then a 4pack and then eventually an 8pack! He rubbed his now large hands down them and felt the rigged canyons he now had. The tingling went into this nipples, he was extremely turned on by this so he went erect to his 5incher. His previous penny sized nipples morphed into quarter sized nipples as they spread farther apart. Pecs began to form, perfect perks formed from the side and they pushed out to form a perfect shape of 2 gorgeous pecs.

Next his shoulders bulked up and his arms filled out to a perfect balance of bicep and tricep. All Joey did was stare at himself, having a perfect male body felt great, but there was one thing missing. His penis was still tiny at 5inches erect. He looked at Jin with disappointment but Jin merely smiled.

Suddenly Joey felt extreme pleasure coming from his penis. He looked down and saw it growing in length and width through his plaid boxers. His boxers couldn't hold his penis in and his muscular butt so it gave out and ripped to the floor. Joey began to moan and was even more turned on as he noticed his new lower, sexy  voice. The sensation stopped and when Joey looked down he saw a 10inch erect, 6inch soft, penis looking up at him. His dream had come true.

"Thank you so much Jin!" Joey said in his sexy man voice.

"Sir let me put some clothes on you!" White Briefs appeared on Joey but he could still see his wonderful package.

"Is there anything else I can do for you master?"

Joey smiled. "I want to have sex in this beautiful body! But I don't know if I'm straight or gay so let me have both!"

"Sex with a women and man coming up!"

Jin snapped his fingers and Joey found himself standing in a beautiful suite room with a 6" athletic male wearing only briefs that exposed a nice package, and a 5"6 super model female with D cup breasts standing before him.

"Make your pick" Jin's voice echoed in Joey's head. Joey decided to pick the athletic male first since was curious what gay sex is like. The female disappeared and the room became a romantic bedroom with candles.

The extremely attractive male walked up to Joey and began to kiss him. Joey didn't fight back. Joey felt his hands moving up and down his muscular back and Joey did the same. To his surprise, Joey was extremely turned on, the male didn't hesitate to do anything. He worked his way down Joey's beautiful body as he licked his sensitive nipples, his 8pack abs. When he reached his briefs, the male removed it from Joey exposing his 10inch manhood. He began to suck on his penis.
Joey had never had any kind of sex before, so this felt great! Even if it was from a man. The male kept going until he put all of Joey's penis into his mouth. Joey couldn't help but look down and give out a pleasurable yelp. The male stopped after about 15 minutes and this sadden Joey. The male took off his own briefs exposing a 7 incher and put himself on the bed. Joey followed his new naked lover and got on top of him and began to kiss. The male put his legs on Joey's sturdy shoulders and said nothing but "Get inside of me now!". Joey hesitated, but he was so turned on he slid his manly penis in the males anus.

Joey was in ecstasy. Joey's new manhood was surrounded by the tight walls of a hot jock. Joey couldn't help himself and kept pumping and pumping. He could her his large balls slamming onto the males butt cheeks as they both moaned with pleasure. After about 10 minutes Joey couldn't hold it in.

"I'M GOING TO CUM SO HARD!" Joey yelled. Quickly the male removed Joey's large penis and put it in his mouth. He began to violently suck and blow. Joey couldn't take it, it was time to cum. Jin made sure Joey would have a "magical orgasm".

"AHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH" Joey screamed as his body sweated with testosterone. Joey felt his body contract and he felt like he was floating. He could feel his penis ejaculate non stop but what he really felt was the rest of his body. His back flexing, his powerful arms crunching in, his pecs bouncing to the extreme pleasure. His powerful legs jumping up and down with energy. Joey couldn't stop screaming from this pleasurable experience he was facing. His orgasm lasted 5 minutes, which was never achieved. Joey fell to the ground on top of his powerful legs and just layed there looking at himself through a nearby mirror. He was covered in sweat and he could see his muscular body glistening from the moonlight through the window.
"You're not done yet my boy!" Jin said in his head.

Joey felt his energy come back and his penis became fully erect again. Suddenly female hands surprised him from behind and hugged his powerful chest.

"Just relax and I'll do the rest". Joey listened as the already naked female began to suck his manly cock. She was an expert. Joey could feel her tongue playing with his thick shaft and he began to pump in her mouth. After about 10 minutes of a wonderful blow job. Joey used his powerful arms and legs to raise the female to the bed. He couldn't resist himself, he was an animal now with a gorgeous body, he spread the females legs open and jammed his penis into her. There was a difference from a vagina to an anus. A vagina felt more pleasing and relaxing. He began to pump as fast as he could, all he wanted was sex and pleasure. His balls sounded like gunshots slamming on the females vagina.

This time, Joey lasted about a full hour. He was in heaven. His orgasm lasted 10 minutes this time, due to Jins magic, and Joey couldn't stop yelling and screaming and trashing about from the pure pleasure he was experiencing. Eventually, it ended and he found himself in his room again with Jin standing next to him.

"Thank you Jin...I never thought I would be this happy!" Joey looked down and felt himself with his powerful hands. Again, he was turned on by how perfect he looked. Jin smiled.
"Too make you even happier, I put 1,000,000,000,000 into your banking account. You will never have to worry about money again! Also, the love of your life will be meeting you soon. Congrats master, you now have a perfect life" With that, Jin disappeared back into the coin and Joey heard his voice in an echo.

"Call me if you ever want that pleasure ride again, or anything else you desire"
Joey felt great. Now as he went to school, he earned new admirers everyday. The jocks envied him and constantly asked him to join sports but he would gracefully declined. Joey's life, was nothing but perfect now. Eventually he met his love at a homecoming dance. Thanks to Jin, which Joey wears the coin as a necklace now, he has never frowned again.

© Copyright 2010 Tlix (wolfxkid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1696545-Joeys-Wish