*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1696665-Tiny-Little-Pieces
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Lyrics · Young Adult · #1696665
Short little ramblings that didn't get to far but shouldn't be left behind.
When they win, we drink. if they lose, we drink. if it's good,we swim. if it's bad, we sink. to proclaim or explain. to celebrate or negotiate. we drink. we surf or we drown. pour it up, we drink. pound it down, we drink. to not think, or forget. to relive, or regret. we drink.


Layin layin layin it down. fuckin fuckin fuckin around. buildin up castles just to burn em down. bringin out water just to watch em drown. pushin pushin pushin around. get em get em get em you hound. blockin out the noise like you've never heard sound. complete misunderstanding like it was all profound.



Runnin the same lines. at the same time. With the same rhymes trying to stomp out the same wine. Sour grapes among the rest, give it up to get the best. Do what you can to get right with the man. dressed to impress and right on time for the test, provin yourself to the wrong damn judge. Jaw droppin toe tappin self involved finger snappin. On display not dimly lit put away your selfishness.

© Copyright 2010 ok, Kaden (okkaden at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1696665-Tiny-Little-Pieces