*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1696828-unmixable
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1696828
this is an idea that ive been exited about for a couple of months
I'm making an anime like cartoon that is similar to avatar, the problem is I feel it's too similar to avatar. I don't want to come off as a cheesy avatar ripoff.



The anime itself is about a girl  named lana who is from a hawaii like island that is off the coast the valley and desert region of the mainland, . It begins a couple of years her twin brother was killed, Lana and her older sister, Alondra, sought revenge on his murderers then called paria or "outcasts" (they were partial elementals only able to do parts of an element but odd ones such as control gravity or "bend"(sorry) intense sound waves), only to find out that those same people kidnapped their mother ,who was a well known figure across their world. Both girls were full elementals, able to manipulate an element and it's sub elements. Lana, was the water elemental and Alondra was the earth elemental , their deceased brother was air. A few weeks before they were sent away Lana dissappared to the mountain known as aura Mountain. there she became a MistoTamishi or mixed soul, her aura now contained her brothersrs powers of air, but it came with a price because a full elementals aura didn't mix with other auras she would have to mend her spirit with his aura before it completely destroyesed her natural body and the only people that could help do that haven't been seen for thousands of years.

So they were forced to leave the island before she could become icreasingly destructive. To make matters worse Lana and her sister are both wanted on the mainland by the paria and their leader and the bait is their mother. Along the way they meet friends and enemies from unknown parts,

that's all I have so far,the world is very native american/asian and steam punk influenced ..any suggestions?

© Copyright 2010 bwillliams (warnerbro7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1696828-unmixable