*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1696911-Today
Rated: E · Other · Sports · #1696911
This is a blog and is about sports and movies!
Yesterday was a good day! I watched The Twins play The Rays and they won! The win came after The Twins surrendered a 6-0 lead because the bullpen came in and gave up 6 runs in the bottom of the 8th! It was disappointing to say the least, However, in the top of the 9th, with runners on first and thrid with two outs, Kubel with two outs hit a towering fly ball in the infield near second base, but then the second baseman lost the ball because the ball hit a catwalk and it redirected and landed near the pitcher! A run scored and The Twins took back the lead, then the next batter hit a ball to left fiefd which scored another run and gave The Twins an 8-6 lead, and that was the final because The Rays were unable to score in the bottom of the 9th!

Today is a good day just like yesterday! So far I have been watching some movies I purchesed yesterday online, "Misery," "The Crazies," and "Buried Alive." I have watched "Misery" many times, and talk about suspensful! It is a Stephen King classic! "The Crazies" is just a very scary movie, but is also suspensful! The title says it all! The other movie is just scary sounding, so we will see!

Well, it's almost time for The Twins, so see ya soon!
© Copyright 2010 jaydudemn (jaydudenm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1696911-Today