*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1696962-Addition-and-Rehab
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #1696962
What to do with additon and the scare of fighting it!
          I'm doing it Im taking my life back and I will conguer my addiciton. I am over coming my addition and getting my life back.  I am a patient and am enrolled in the program and they are really helping me over come my addiciton. This is the program that fits everybody that needs help.IF your in trouble with the law or your probation. They go to court with you to stand good and let the judge know you enrolled in the program and are getting professional care this really plays a big role even if you are in trouble of any kind. But you have to get professional help someone who truly cares. I am at the Forever Free Outreach Ministries,inc. and Life Lessons Coaching and Mentoring, inc.



    You can visit on the web sites check it out. These people care they understand your addiction and there here to help any body can come reachout get the help you need witth the people that care and are professsional and specialeses in this feild.

www.foreverfreeoutreachin.oandvd@foreverfreeoutreaching.org and Life Lessons Coaching and Mentoring, inc. rwalker@lifelessonscm.net www.lifelessonscm.net

   

      Addtiction is a hard habit to break i am now in rehab trying to take control of my life again so I can function in society and be able to be a better person and be a bettter mom, friend and mentor for those that are strugging with addiction.  The first few days are the hardest for you see, picture of you and  your life your fulture. I am honest enough to say yes I can do this, but it is scary and hard.



    Look to see the fulture you can hold you can do it just not alone the depresssion the withdrawls, I shake, i cry, i get mad, i get fusrtrated, but I know that I am i am loved. Support is a big issue for all those strugging with addiction you get tired enough you get help. It does get better. You don't hink so when you do the withdrawls seems like they stay forever but they dont.



    I don't want other people to be blind to the fact that addiction can kill you, it robs you of your life of your family your friends addiction don't care it has no problem taking you under it has no concious it dosen't care who it takes with them. look in the mirror and see is this the person you really want to be. To allow the addition to take control cause you have none the addiction has all the control.





    It's took my family, my friends, the people that love me didn't even know who i was or am. They need me and I need them. I am tired of addiciton controling me i am taking back control of my life and i am going to beat this addiction that thinks it has won.  It's hard work but to be able to function on my own and take chagre of my life for my sake, my kids sake, my family and friends too. If i don't take the control again that means the addiction wins and my life is gone. GOD is the higher power pray give it to him. Ask him to take this  addiction away take that monkey off your back and get your  life straight.  It's not fair for your family  and those that love you to have to deal with the addiction that takes you far away from them.  Don't be afraid to take control of our life take it baack, beat the addiction con't let it beat you.



                                                                                        Meg
© Copyright 2010 megbell (teebell348 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1696962-Addition-and-Rehab