*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1697447-Alive
by Luliac
Rated: E · Poetry · Educational · #1697447
In a sense it's a double acrostic poem with coherency within and along the perimeter.

So the first letter of each sentence actually makes a word going down, and the last word of each sentence makes a word going down. It's supposed to be either square or rectangle in shape of paragraph or stanza, and as well the words in between should have a meaning as well that is coherent, though mine is very rough, and would be hard to comprehend. So, in a sense, I would call it a double acrostic*, yet, acrostic* isn't quite the word that explains it. Anybody else like to give a word to this idea of poetic expression?


Days began with screaming, "aaA!"
Ears deafened after the bomb falL.
Are we to live like this... should I?
Truth is the end all be all for HIV.
Here we live but strive to be alivE.



If anyone would like to help write a better poem. The idea that I was trying to do is present two opposites and write about how one doesn't lead to the other. Or, how death is an expected result in war, and only through war not being an option to settle disputes can we truly be alive. Fear of death should not exist, only death from Yah. Fear from anything else keeps us from being alive. So, we should strive to allow the fear of being away from Yah propell us to our future, for only then would we truly have the abundant life that Messiah Yeshua died for us to experience. I appreciate anyone who helps.
© Copyright 2010 Luliac (eliazar.perez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1697447-Alive