*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1698518-Backstabber-Chapter-1
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Drama · #1698518
Cali finds out her boyfriend is cheating on her, and who knows what'll happen.
I pushed the door open and ran out the building. I continued running tears running down my face. I should've listened to Laura when she told me that Dave was sneaking around with that bitch Courtnee. But no I'm to stubborn to listen to anyone and know I've been hurt again, and I'll have to go home and listen to Laura say I told you so for the rest of my life like so many other things that she's warned me about that I've never listened to. I finally stopped running when I got to my secret place. A small clearing with a pond in the little forest on the edge of town. I plopped down onto the ground, kicking off my shoes and sticking my feet into the shallow water. I wipe the tears off of my face and pull my long jet black hair into a loose, messy bun. I started taking deep breaths like I did in yoga to relax myself, after all Dave was no one to cry about. As of now, he's a piece crap to me. "Cali!" My best guy friend, Greyson, called running into the clearing. "Oh god there you are, I ink I've ran more trying to find you than I've ever had to in soccer." Greyson collasped down next to me and pulled me into him. His terrible acting made me start giggling. "Grey you really need to work on your acting skills." I sighed, looking up at Greyson. "Hey I'm a jock, not a drama king. But anyways I'm sorry about that jackass." Greyson said, looking into my eyes, which I'm pretty sure he was looking for any sign of a upcoming breakdown. As if. "Nah don't worry bout it. I'm over him, he's a piece of crap." I say, smiling up at him. "Finally! You've finally realized that's Dave's a jackass! Ah this so makes my day." Greyson replies, standing up, then pulling me up to. "Come on, I'll buy you Starbucks." "I'm all for that.... Oh and a piggy back ride" "deal." Greyson agrees, as I jump on to his back. "Cali!" Dave yells walking up to Greyson and I..... 
© Copyright 2010 Alexa Dev (jessi261 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1698518-Backstabber-Chapter-1