*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1698639-The-Renegade-Full-Plot-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Sparck
Rated: ASR · Prose · Action/Adventure · #1698639
Last Part .
__________________________________________
____________________________________
Months later: (Around year 1198)

Denen has a dream with the God from Omega (The Neo Earth spirit, since Gods only live in inhabited Worlds)
He tells him he needs to speak with him, but alone.
Denen departs towards his location.
The heroes wake up with a message from him, saying he had to visit a relative in a hurry and he didn't want to bother them, and also that they needn't to worry.
Denen then received the mission to find the location of the Knights of the Geosphere.
The heroes then notice the Deadzone, and sit around with Elliot, trying to gather info of deadzones around Orion's Belt.
They find out that the Deazones cover parts of other Planets around the galaxy.
They gather trying to find a solution.
The council reveals itself useless, and the heroes end up not knowing what to do, yet with the responsibility to help Orion Belt getting rid of the Deadzone.
Denen returns, and tells them of their mission, and of what they have to do to stop the Universe from decaying.
They try to get there, but a sudden attack and the imprisoning of Sparck stop them from starting their mission.
This was the beginning of the appearances of the anomalies, born from the imperfection of the first ever natural balance breakdown.

___________________________________________
____________________________________


#############################################################################################
==============================$$==========================================================
___________________________-----__________________________________________
--------------------------------------------__-------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------__-----------------------------------------
___________________________-----______________________________
This is were I explain the ideas of the previews part, just in case you'd forgotten

How did Denen knew where the Knights were?
Why was Sparck imprisoned?
Who was the author of the attack?

OK, lets get those doubts out of your heads.

Denen was informed that the Knights were somewhere near the Planet of energy.
Denen investigated this Planet, called Geosphere, traveling through the portals created by Elliot's scientists, in order to make it easier to get to further parts of the Universe.
He traveled around it, and found a small meteor, were he saw the figures of the Knights of the Geosphere
After knowing where the Geosphere and the Knights were, he went back to tell the heroes were it was and to tell them why they had to do it and what they had to do.
During that travel, he decided to stop by the Planet where they found Sparck.
He saw some strange marks on the cave Sparck had investigated.
He went to further investigate these marks.
As he went down, he found traces of blood, and marks of heavy violence.
Scared, he hit the road to quickly arrive at the Planet where the heroes were.

OK, so I took care of the first question, now to answer those two last questions, I'll use one simple question: Arma.
If you remember, Arma was lost inside the cave, he was then possessed by a being called Shadow, to whom I'll return later, and started to attack everything in his path.
Since Arma is a clone of Sparck, the authorities thought he was the one responsible for the attack, and took him to prison.

Finally, to explain who is Shadow:
Shadow was a being under construction during the period following to the fracture of the Universe in two.
After years of evolving his own existence, he learned how to possess bodies, and searched for Arma's, with only one purpose, destroy, and in a way, avenge for his own meaningless existence.


[[((Info: These events are further explained in ''The Renegade IV - Unfathomed Reminiscence'' of the normal series))]]
____________________________-----__________________________________________
--------------------------------------------__-------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------__-----------------------------------------
___________________________-----______________________________
==============================$$==========================================================
#############################################################################################

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»«««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««
««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
"$#"$#"$#"#"$#"$#"$#"$#"$#$#"$#"$#"$#"$#"$#"$#"$#"$
/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%
Interlude (These are the events never shown in the normal series, that follow the events of TR IV - U. R (Part1) and precede TR IV - U. R. (Part2)


Weeks later: Fearing that Arma was involved, and after Denen was urgently summoned by Omega's God, they found out about this creature, and were told of the existence of the Ethertime.
This is a dimension created after the fracture of the Universe, with a captive human inside, forever bound to make sure that the time flew the same way in both Universes, a creation of the first God, whose knowledge was hidden inside the ''Olympus'', and found by the good cosmos.
Never did they predicted that this would happen, and aware that the only way to defeat the shadow is to feed him something he cannot bear, which was light, the Gods then informed the heroes of a strong source of light, a gigantic sun, created by the Gods, in order to stop the Shadow.
As the shadow's power grew bigger, he also grew in size.
The key was to stop the Shadow just before the Sun's appearance, so they could prevent any more damage.
They used the power of the Ethertime controller to stop for as long as he could (around an hour), and wait for the appearance of the sun.
Only to get there, they needed highest tech, and in despair, they had the idea, to revive Nox, tech man himself.
After begging, the Gods revived Nox, under a certain condition.
The deal was that, Nox, to die again, needed one of the others to die alongside him, the same he had done to Sparck.
The ones that participated in this quest were Sparck and Floyd.
Nox came back to life, and started working for the heroes profit.

[[((Info: These events are further explained in ''The Renegade II - Revival Of The Seth'' of the SECRET FILES collection))]]
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»«««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««
««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
"$#"$#"$#"#"$#"$#"$#"$#"$#$#"$#"$#"$#"$#"$#"$#"$#"$
/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%


___________________________________________
____________________________________
Weeks later: (Around year 1198)

After Nox found a way inside the Ethertime dimension, the heroes went straight into it The Shadow had been causing trouble, trying to get in the way of the heroes The heroes got inside of Ethertime and stopped the Shadow, freezing him.
Then they waited for the sun to vanquish the Shadow.
Its immense light vanquished him, and Arma, free, was invited by the Ethertime controller to keep him company, Nox asked the same, the heroes seeing nothing wrong accepted these requests.
Arma as to keep company and to protect himself, Nox to research this dimension in his quest for knowledge and to better understand the Universe.


___________________________________________
____________________________________
Weeks later: (Around year 1198)

The heroes decided to take a little rest before taking on the Knights of the Geosphere.
But, inside the Ethertime, Nox's memory collided with the Ether surrounding Ethertime Dimension, the result? The Renegades, the Imperials, Lynx and the Earth (The Neo-Earth) where back on the map, alive.
After this event, Nox got out and took Arma as his bodyguard.
The ones that were revived were in the revived Earth, destroyed like it was when living only of two stones of power.
Void tried to gather the Renegades once again. Void was being convinced by DSC to find his soul, but before he could even decide, Lynx killed him.
Meanwhile Nox and Arma were killing the Renegades so they were alone to conquer to Universe.
Felix found out and joined forces with the Imperials and Lynx to stop Nox and Arma.
Then they all joined forces to kill the heroes.
DSC was ignored by the villains, for they had no trust in DSC whatsoever, and because he brought them nothing but death.
The heroes, who were taking a time out, were suddenly surprised by an attack on the city they were living in.
They identified, terrified, the symbol of the Renegades.
They had no idea what was going on, they fought them, and were forced to run away because Elliot was desperately calling them.
They fought their way back to their spaceship.
Elliot told them that the Earth was back on the radar.
The heroes then decided that they had to talk to the Ethertime Controller to know more about the situation.
When they arrived on Omega to use Nox's machine (the one that would allow them into the Ethertime Dimension) they fought the villains once again.
This time they fought Arma and Masamune, killing them in the process, but also losing Julie and Ethan in the battle.
The other villains after spreading chaos in Omega, went to search for them, only to find them dead.
But as the heroes were making their way out, the villains spaceship attacked them.
Then the villains entered the heroes spaceship.
They fought inside and killed Lion and Virgil, but in the process Elliot and Denen died.
Without any option left, they entered the Ethertime Dimension with Nox, Felix and Lynx inside their spaceship.
Then they all met in Ethertime dimension.
The Phoenix appeared after this.
The heroes did not know about the story surrounding this monster.
The heroes are told by Ethertime Controller what this monster is and what he does.



[[((Info: These events are further explained in ''The Renegade IV - Unfathomed Reminiscence (Part2)'' of the normal series))]]
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»«««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««
««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
"$#"$#"$#"#"$#"$#"$#"$#"$#$#"$#"$#"$#"$#"$#"$#"$#"$
/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%/%





&&&&&&
%%%%%%%
=============
###############
""""""""""""""""""""""""""
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

And that concludes The Renegade Saga's plot

My goal with it was to show how good and bad can coexist, but how letting it come to extremes, even if for the good side, we can jeopardize our entire world, our entire existence.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
""""""""""""""""""""""""""
###############
=============
%%%%%%%
&&&&&&



Yes, there was no actual ending to the Saga, well that is because there are several possible endings.



ENDING ONE:

(In this ending Julie and Ethan survive)
After Ethertime Controller's revelation, Sparck, Helen, Ethan and Julie were taken by him to the Olympus so they could survive the Silver Dark Phoenix, while Floyd Carrie and Christie accepted to be saved but to live normal lives till their deaths. (A life in the new Universe).
The other characters would fight until all was destroyed.
The heroes left would go to sleep inside a special chamber in the Olympus so that they could aid other heroes in their endeavors to restore the Cosmos, something that was impossible for the original heroes because of all the unexpected events that didn't allow them to.
Anytime the situation could get out of hand, they would be summoned and help the heroes finish their task, uniting the Knights of The Geosphere with the Geosphere, restoring the Cosmos.


ENDING TWO:

The heroes would actually die, all of them.
The Universe would be reset, and a new one would start his life.



ENDING THREE:

The heroes would actually attempt to save the Universe.
While the Silver Dark Phoenix destroyed everything in their path, some of the heroes would be trying to unite the Knights of the Geosphere with the Geosphere.
They would succeed.


ENDING FOUR:

The heroes attempt to save the Universe, but this time with the help of the Villains.
After the restoration of the Cosmos, heroes and villains would be living separately.













ENDING ONE then leads to The Renegade IV - Unfathomed Reminiscence Director's Cut

Here we go

Months later: (Around Year 1225)

After the events with which the Renegade ended, Floyd, unhappy with his decision, tried to find the Ethertime controller, to talk with him, and ask him if he could join Sparck, Helen, Julie and Ethan on their mission.
But before he could join them, a man tried to destroy Uranus.
Floyd tried to stop him, but he ran away.
After this, the Ethertime controller showed up, and took him to a facility near the Uranus.
There he found a new guy, named Hitzlesperger, and his friends, all of them.
Turns out the chance was given to his friends as well, and Floyd was left out as bait, for they had been investigating some strange occurrences on Planets around the galaxy.
Then, after the menace had come to Earth, Floyd was called in.
Turns out that Nox was the one behind the attacks, never giving up, specially now with Sparck out of the way, (Because he was sleeping) he was trying to kill the heroes by gathering people and enhancing their power, using his amazing intelligence.
He gave a few tries over some Planets first though, before taking on the heroes.
The heroes were now after him, trying to find his location.
Then, the heroes questioned Floyd about the fact that Nox was the one behind the attacks (The knew because of the Renegades symbol, carved on the men captured and altered by him, and with Nox written below it) If you remember well, Floyd and Sparck were the only ones knowing of the pact with Nox, because they were the ones who took the quest to find him.
He though he had died, because the former Universe, the one they lived on, was reset, and a new one was born.
But neither he or Sparck were dead, nor had any of them the intention of killing him anytime during those last moments were the older Universe was nearing its end. And the pact was very clear: kill Nox, then one of you die; only that way could Nox die.
So it was perfectly normal that Nox was in fact alive, a God's contract is a God's contract, not exactly ment to be broken.
After this revelation, they had to make sure that Nox didn't accelerate the cosmos' fracturing process.
They wait for another attack from Nox, and capture his sent.
They follow the instructions of his sent, and fall in a trap.
Then, Hitzlesperger, who was hiding, tried to find the ''legendary warriors''
According to that legend, they could be found scattered around the world.
Since Hitzlesperger didn't now where they lived, asked Ethertime controller where they lived, but he didn't know as well.
Then, Elliot, who was not with the heroes, but in his home Planet, when he was revived, arrived, and helped Hitzlesperger find the heroes, all but Sparck.
But he had to find all keys (The ones that would join when combined to open the portal to the dimension where the rest of the heroes were sleeping) so that he could find the rest of the heroes.
Meanwhile, the heroes were constantly battling the villains that Nox was putting them against.
Giving up on his pursuit, he saw on the radar the whereabouts of the heroes, and alongside Elliot, Hitzlesperger went to save the heroes.
Catching Nox by surprise, they were able to save Denen (without his powers to communicate with the Gods anymore, due to there being no need for it).
Then Elliot and Denen tried their luck in Lion's Roar, the place where Sparck and the heroes met with the villains in TR IV - U.R. (Part2)
They ended up finding the last key, and together with the rest of the gang, they took on Nox, and killed Nox.
Then, the Ethertime controller showed up, right after they killed Nox, Floyd was sure he was going to die, because Sparck couldn't, but then he revealed something.
The Gods knew Nox was going to live obviously, so they granted the heroes, all of them, a chance to fight him for the last time, and kill him.
In fact, only Helen, Sparck, Julie and Ethan were supposed to stay alive, for they were the ones that accepted the burden.
So, the heroes then said goodbye to Sparck, Helen, Julie, Ethan, Hitzlesperger and Ethertime controller, and entered the Timeless Ether.

Right before the final fade out, you can see the Ethertime controller resuming to the ''Olympus'', the heroes closing their eyes, and the heroes that died, entering the Timeless Ether, and encountering Nox, Void, Felix, Lynx, Arma, and others.
Then, the screen shows Hitzlesperger closing the hatch leading to the secret HQ of the heroes was, and then standing still in the middle of the plains watching the world around him.
Then the last fade out.

This was the director's cut's ending.






The Official Ending however is ENDING FOUR

There are a few alterations to it.

In the end, the heroes try to save the Universe, they take Nox with them because of his genius and kill the other villains just in case.
They succeed.










Thought it was the end of it? Nope, I still have something else to bother you with, the all important director's cut short film that follows the events of ENDING FOUR

Here we go then

A month after the events of THE RENEGADE, the heroes realize something, the people are no different, and the deadzones aren't ''dying'' at all, just like the Gods predicted it would happen.
After letting Nox work for them to help them in any way he could, to prove that he was interested only in science, the heroes have in their hands another ''I smell something fishy about this'' moment. And they knew Nox wasn't involved this time...
And to their unfortunate luck, it would be short after their realization of ''something's not right here'' that things would get caliente.
From Beta, the heroes receive a call.
This call informed them that they were receiving within a few hours a dark black full-a-holes rock, one the scientists of Beta couldn't identify the component composing said rock.
Since Nox was the master scientist, they sent the rock to Omega to have Nox look at it.
After all this, and after the events in THE RENEGADE, I know a few questions were left hoovering.
Such as:  Why couldn't the Gods Really get involved in the matters of the world?    Why did Shadow Really appear?    Why did Nox's memories and the Ether reacted that way?
Why would GSC only be able to create Gods that could not interfere with the Universe?  Why did the ''Soul'' of DSC Really never died?    Why did the blood samples from DSC Really
transformed ordinary warriors into wargods?  How did the Cosmos Really created Life?  Why could the Cosmos unite itself only in the presence of the Knights of the Geosphere?
Why weren't the Deadzones clearing out?  Why where people not different at all?
The answer?  well....the dark-black-full-a-holes rock that no one knew what it was.
Going back to the story, the heroes receive the rock and give it to Nox to find out what that rock is in fact.
The answer he came back with?  Raw Ether.
After a few investigations, Nox realized the damage done to the rock had been caused by energy alone, the same sort of energy he noticed to exist in the Ethertime Dimension.
The conclusion from all this?

OK, let's explain it then

That Raw Ether was from the Geosphere. When the Knights united with the GSC and the Energy on the Geopshere they combined, creating another Cosmos, but that other Cosmos is no more than a result of the Reproduction of Ether.
To simplify, when the Ether met the knights, the energy was so big that the Ether reproduced, creating another Geopshere, called Cosmos and having DSC in it as well.
DSC was trapped by GSC. You may wonder why? the answer is still this Raw Ether, but wait till I get there.
When Ether reproduces, he leaves behind the Raw Ether that served as vehicle. To simplify, Raw Ether when in contact with great energy generates Ether.
When that Energy leaves to another place in result of a Reproduction of Ether, the Raw Ether that first reacted with that Energy stays behind.

To answer the questions now.

Why did Nox's memories and the Ether reacted that way?  The Ether's main property is the capacity it has to convert Brain's impulses into ''living things''. So what happened was that Nox's deep desire for The Renegades to reappear, and to Lynx reappear where used by the Ether to ''revive'' all that people and the Neo-Earth.

From this Q and A I'll go to the next Q, How did the Cosmos really created life?  Following the same principle taken for the question before, the Brain impulses from DSC and GSC, who live inside Ether, created the Universe, having a bit of both DSC and GSC.

Why couldn't the Gods really get involved in the matters of the World?  Well, when GSC and DSC saw the Universe, they thought they had created it (And they did, but they never knew why exactly) When the Cosmos fractured (Not because of the reason previously given, but because Ether is in every living Planet to keep it alive, and living in every human in order to give him strength, although this Ether does not have the same property has the other Ether in Planets and GSC and DSC and in the Gods, meaning humans cannot have the reaction with the Ether they have inside of them like Nox had with Ether in Ethertime Dimension. The Ether in Planets requires energy, that energy comes from the Cosmos, when the Cosmos has not enough energy to keep having DSC and GSC inside, the Cosmos fractures.) DSC and GSC gone sideways.
While the nature of DSC allows him to interfere with the Universe, GSC's nature doesn't.
So, while DSC has great power due to the fact that his body has a lot more Ether than the normal human being (He practically has Ether all over, but being the nature of that which constitutes humans, he cannot create things with that Ether) GSC's nature makes him believe he should stop his brother DSC and help the humans having a stable and controlled Universe, but without interfering in it, for he believes the Universe is not his to live on, so when he created the Gods, his thought gave those Gods power enough to control the Universe and create Silver Dark Phoenixes and Sparck's (If I make my point clear) but alas, just like him, unable to interfere directly with the Universe. So when he thought of a way to join the Cosmos again, he thought of a powerful energy source, enough to capture DSC.  So the Ether, by giving form to GSC's deep wishes, he created UnoGod, keeping him with the mentality of GSC, of not interfering with directly with the Universe.


Why would GSC only be able to create Gods that could not interfere with the Universe?  Answered before.



Why did the ''Soul'' of DSC Really never died?  Because his Soul is purely Ether, Ether is not destroyable, and since it has power enough to allow DSC to keep talking to people, you can figure that this Ether, although unable to give form to Brain impulses, is more powerful than the one running in his veins, that one, destroyable, for it was not pure Ether, but Ether mixed with blood and with the organic matter that constitutes the human body.



Why did the blood samples from DSC Really transformed ordinary warriors into wargods?    The Ether in DSC's veins, although destructible, is way more powerful than human's Ether.
So when the Ether in the veins of DSC were injected in the Imperial Renegades, they became much more powerful.  The reason why it worked was because Nox calculated the precise amount of energy that blood had to have to be possible for a human to withstand. While Nox knew this, DSC didn't, and the bodies he injected his blood with rejected the amount of Ether received and turned it useless, lifeless (This happens because Ether need energy, otherwise it will turn into Raw Ether, and the human body can only gather that much energy at once, and for this reason the Ether that couldn't get energy, died. The Raw Ether that was created inside altered them and turned them aggressive (We're talking about those who were injected by DSC, not by Nox)) Nox tried a few times and got it right.
The Ether inside humans does not use the full capacities of the human body, since there is no need for it.


Why could the Cosmos unite itself only in the presence of the Knights of the Geosphere?  When DSC wished for a way to stop DSC, apart from all those things we know already, he also created the Knights of the Geosphere, only to be freed by humans, again because of the same principle that stopped him from interacting directly with the Universe.
These Knights are no more than pure energy with the form of humans. This is to allow the Geosphere to reproduce and create a super powerful Geopshere capable of harboring both GSC and his brother DSC inside. 


Why did Shadow Really appear?  When DSC woke up, he released a lot of energy, energy enough to interact with Raw Ether existing around the Universe. This reaction created a being almost as powerful as DSC, only not complete. Why? Because the thoughts that were carried along with that power surge were clear enough to give that Ether a shape, but not clear enough to give him a clear shape. The Shadow carried the thoughts of DSC of domination over the Universe. He only appeared when fully created. Ether does not shape itself instantly, it takes time. Although in this case, it took longer because it was trying to identify the impulses which were not clear, until it gave up and created Shadow as we know it.


Why weren't the Deadzones clearing out?  Why where people not different at all?    You do remember that the Deadzones were cause of DSC's evilness right?  Well now you know they're not actually any of that.  You remember that humans and Planets cause the Cosmos to fracture because they use it's energy to live. Well, DSC does not have a Geosphere to take
his energy from, so he uses Planets to gather energy.  This is why the deadzones are not disappearing, because they are just dead lands.
The people are no different because that wasn't the primary reason for the Cosmos to fracture, ergo, there is no reason for people to change who they are whither or not the Cosmos is united or fractured.



OK, so what exactly is the Ethertime Dimension?  Well it is pretty much what it was before, a place where Ethertime Controller keeps track of the time flow in both Universes.
The fact that the riff is what it is, a distortion in time and space, allowed for another dimension to be created. By another I mean exactly what Einstein meant by other dimensions.
Dimensions not visible to the human eye, not understandable by the human brain, all because their nature is just beyond our knowledge. So, they are in the physical world, but they just can't be seen by humans because of their properties. So, as soon as Nox figured a way to interact with that Dimension, he was able to create a device capable to transfer people to that Dimension.  Why does the Ethertime Dimension has Ether all over?  Well, the Raw Ether that is scattered throughout the Universe went inside that other Dimension where it was concentrated a great deal of energy from DSC's outburst, only this Dimension suppressed the thoughts attached to that Ether and converted it into pure energy, surrounding the platform where the Ethertime Controller lives.



Fortunately, the Gods are not as smart as Nox, nor are DSC nor GSC, why?  Because its just better that they think their power comes from their mind than to let them know that their ethic rules are no more than barriers they put on themselves, and that their power is actually unlimited having on account the fact that they can use Ether as they please.


And after this long explanation by Nox, as soon as he had the chance to get the loose ends together, we conclude THE RENEGADE ''tutorial'', and the story.
The story was told to you first just like it had been told our heroes, and till the end they knew exactly what you knew from the story.
But then, just like me, just like you, and just like our heroes, NOX, THE UNDYING, decided it was time for him to dedicate himself to science a little more, and out of a stroke of luck (The Raw Ether concentration found in the place where the Geosphere was) he was able to put this story together, and reveal its true colors.
So, nothing really changes, just gets a little brighter. This story as no end, for the Cosmos will always fracture, it is just what it has to be...till the end of time. Life is a gift and a curse.



Well, you can ask me, how come Ether is capable of doing what it does?  And I answer you with another question:  Do you know the origin of the Universe?  Yep, me neither...sorry...


But, for all I know, from me and my cousin, this is THE END...

© Copyright 2010 Sparck (sparck at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1698639-The-Renegade-Full-Plot-2