*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699042-2-foot-janitor
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1699042
Vore story containing Full digestion
2 foot janitor

Once again, it's been a long night. Who as thought that a hospitals could have so many rooms. All you could think now is to return to your bed. Working midnight to noon is not your favourite hours, but at least the pay is good, which really help with your college's bills.

Your name is Adam and your are a second year college guy. You live alone in apartment for a year now and work at the general hospital all weekends as janitor. It is your mother, that work as nurse in the hospital, that helped you get your job.

As you finish cleaning the main corridor, you notice that the storage room door is open, which is odd as it always close and locked. Since the only thing that is left for you to clean is the lady's room, you decide to clean the storage room instead, hoping by the time you have done with it, it will be too late for the lady's room as the woman's bathroom are always a mess and a pain to clean. There is always some clogging and other disgusting thing in there, much more frequent that the guys' bathroom.

You enter the storage room with your mop and start cleaning the floor. The working space is very limited as there are many shelves full of chemicals or medicinal products. After entering the room, you close the door to get a better working space then the top of your mop hits two of the chemicals jars, making them fall and break on the ground.

As the two substances mix up, it produce a strange gas that start making you dizzy quickly followed by a loss of balance. You fall directly on one of the shelf, making it tip over. The last thing you hear before losing consciousness is the sounds of glass breaking on the grounds.

You woke up sometime later, not exactly sure how long you have been unconscious. You are still really dizzy making really hard to concentrate. As you get up, you body seem to be surrounded by some kind of heavy sheets. It is not until you wriggle you way out that you notice that you are naked.

As you start walking to get help, you look around to get orientation toward the door, but your mind is too dizzy to get a grip of your surroundings. You walk for what seem to be a few minutes (you are not exactly sure how much time) and reach what seem to be a little metallic prison door. As you grab the door, it falls on the ground, revealing a dark dusty corridor. You look inside it and hear some kind of voices and see some light in the middle.

Still light headed from the chemicals, you start to crawl inside the dusty corridor. The floor, the wall and the ceiling seem to be made of some kind of metal as it is cool and very smooth.

After crawling a good 300 feet, you reach the source of the light. It come from another weird prison door. The voices seems to come from being it. Wasting no time, you push on the door with all your strength, forcing it open just a little so that you can pass under it.

The strong light of the other side is making it impossible for you to see, so you once again crawl under the door. As you crawl, you find yourself starting to fall in the air, stopping only when you reach what seem to be a box fill with huge green leaves. After you fall, you manage to open your eyes for only an instant, before falling into some kind of dream state again. It this short moment, you manage to glimpse what seem to be the face of a huge woman.

As you lay down in a pile a salad, the woman that is before you looks around to see if no one is watching her and then picks you up. She then put you on her plate along the others thing she took from the buffet and go sit down at a isolate table in one corner of the cafeteria. For you, the trip to the table was surreal as your mind was filled with strange images like a gigantic hand and a huge pair of smiling lips.

As your hallucination decrease, you start to hear a soft feminine voice :

- "Hello, are you ok?"

You open your eyes and see a face of a beautiful woman that fill all your vision. From the look of it, she must be a nurse in her earlier forties.

- "Good, you are ok. I thought for an instant that you were badly hurt. It is much more fun if you are awake." She says.

-"How, ..how did you get so huge?." You reply.

-"I'm not huge, it is you that is small. A little less than two feet to be precise. You around if you don't believe me."

You give a quick look around and confirm what she just told you as you recognize your surrounding as a bigger version of the employees' cafeteria. Jugging the size of the fork that is on the table beside you, her approximation of her height seem plausible.

-"How I get so small?" You ask.

-"Well, I don't know. I only saw you falling into the salad bar. Why you tell me the last thing you remember before now?"

-"Well, I was cleaning the storage on the second floor when I accidently break two bottles. I lost consciousness soon after that. The rest is a little foggy. Oh, I remember crawling into some dark tunnel." You answer.

-"Well, there is powerful stuff in that storage. Some combined together can cause some serious effect on living matter like shrinking. Since I saw you falling from an air vent, you must I crawled you wait out and fall into the cafeteria."

-"I guess, so how can I get big again?" You say.

-"I'm afraid that is impossible. The mass that you loss is gone and there is no way to get it back." She says.

-"What!, I'm stuck at this size forever! I won't be able to work or do anything for that matter. There must be a cure."

-"Well, I already told you what I think about the cure, but I surly know something you can do at your current size."

-"Euh, what exactly?" You ask.

-"To be my dinner of course! You are the perfect size for that now."

-"What!, you are joking right?"

-"Of course not. Why do you think I pick you up? You looked way to much tasty to let go."

-"No!, you can't do this"

-"Of course I can, all that I have to do is put you in my mouth, chew a little and swallow. My belly is large enough to accommodate you." She says while patting her belly.

-"I don't want to be eaten." You say.

-"Of course you don't, but I do. Besides, it is not like you have a lot to live for at this size. You would have been a burden for everyone around you and still be too small to do anything. It is much better for you to do something useful and be my snack."

The nurse lifts your body with only one hand and deposits you on some large bread, similar to the bottom half of a subway bread.

-"Stop!, you don't have right!" You shout at the nurse.

-"I pay 8 bucks for the buffet, and you were in the buffet. This make you edible and I intent to use the maximum of my money."

You try to squirm your way out of the bread, but her hold on you is too great. With her free hand, the woman picks up the others thing she took from the buffet and start covering you with it. In only a few seconds, you are all covered of pieces of salad, tomatoes, peppers and a slice of pickle. The nurse grabs some of the chicken she took and says :

-"Hmm, no, I have already enough meat, no need to add more.....Almost done, just a little bit of mustard and you will be ready to go."

The woman squirts some cold mustard on you and puts the top bread on your body, closing her sandwich. Only your head and feet are left outside of the bread. She then grabs with both of her hands and bring it toward her face. As you approach her mouth, the nurse licks her lips and says :

-"Mmmm, you look really delicious."

-"Please, don't eat me."

-"Sorry, I'm too hungry right now and my lunch break finishes in 5 minutes. I most absolutely eat something."

The woman opens her mouth just before your eyes and start bringing closer to her. As you approach, you can feel her hot breath on your face then you can see the inside of her moist mouth, from her whites teeth to the dark entrance of her throat, all dripping of saliva. When your head passes her front teeth, your are quickly withdraw from her mouth and held a few inches from her face.

-"Oh, were are my manners. My name is Nathalie. What is yours ?" She asks.

With a pinch of fear, you answer "Adam."

-"Well, it is a pleasure of meeting you Adam. Now, let return to business."

Nathalie approaches you toward her mouth and says :

-"Hey Adam, let me show you a nice trick. I'm pretty sure that you didn't see that before."

The nurse bends her head down and open her mouth as wide as she can, wider than you though that were possible. She then puts her sandwich head first into her open maw.

As your head enter her mouth, Nathalie licks your head to get all the flavour from your skin and to well lubricate it. She lets out some kind of "Mmmm" sound and pushes more of you inside. When your head reaches the back of her mouth, instead of biting you in half, the nurse swallows hard, pulling your head down her throat.

Her throat squeezes really hard on your head, making almost impossible to breath. She takes another swallow, this time pulling some of bread inside. The pressure from the surround muscles are so great that your head make a noticeable bulge in her neck. Even some of your face features are visible, like your nose and eyes socket.

She then grabs your feet and start pushing on it while swallowing. Slowly, inch by inch, her huge sandwich enter her mouth as the bulge in her throat move downward. Soon, your head is pushed through a really tight muscles ring and into her stomach. From that point on, your descend is much faster as all her throat is already stretched to fit your size.

As more of you enter her stomach, you head quickly touches the bottom of her empty stomach, forcing you to curl to make more room for the descending snack. Soon, you feel yourself being squished on one of her stomach wall, forcing it to expend to accommodate it mistress' meal. As it fill up and expends, the nurse put her free hand on her belly to better feel her expending tummy.

The nurse continues to push on your feet until they are deep inside her mouth. She then withdraw her hand from her mouth and take a really powerful swallow that pull them in her throat. She then puts her hand on the outside of her throat, pushing her throat's bulge down until it disappear behind her collar bone, leaving you completely trap inside her tight belly.

-"Tadam!, I guess you never saw a woman swallow a two foot long sandwich whole before. It's been a while since I try it....It hurt a little more than I remember then again I, don't think I ever swallowed something that large." She says while rubbing her sore throat.

Her stomach is really tight, squeezing you from all sides. The two big slice of bread doesn't help as they take all the remaining space. Moving is not impossible, so you begin to squirm you way out of her sandwich.

-"Oh, I can feel you moving in there. It feel rather good. don't stop." She says while rubbing her engorged tummy.

As you squirm you way out of her sandwich, Nathalie lays back on her chair, enjoying your struggle when another woman come sit down to her table.

-"Hi Nathalie." Say the new woman. Even through the layer of flesh of Nathalie's belly, you manage to hear the conversation that happen outside. The voice seam very familiar to you.

-"Hi Nicole, how are you today?"

Nicole, you recognize that name, it is your mother name. Nathalie is speaking to your mother.

-"Pretty good. You?"

-"Great." Your mother says. "How about I pay you lunch?"

-"Sorry, but I have already eaten." Nathalie says while rubbing the bulge in her belly.

-"Oh, ok. You should really stop eating so much, you will get fat if you keep eating that much."

-"Don't worry, I have a pretty strong metabolism. I will be fine."

-"You are lucky, I wish I could eat like you do. I all that I can do is to gain weight.". You mother reply. "Oh, did, tell you that my son is working at hospital?"

-"No, you did not." Nathalie says.

-"Well, he is working as a janitor while is he studying at the college. Here, take a look at his photo."

Nathalie takes the photo and looks at it, and starts feeling a little sick. Is it because of the squirming little boy inside her tummy or because the photo that her best has given to her is identical to the little guy she just ate is unknown.

-"Are you okay?" You mother ask.

-"I'm fine. It just my dinner that is not agreeing with me. As for your son, he is pretty cute."

-"Well, if you see him, it would great if could encourage him. I fear that he quit his job. He may not know yet, but he has a good job." Your mother says.

-"Well, knowing you, I'm pretty sure that he will leave a mark in this hospital. But nevertheless, I will encourage him, whatever is he doing."

-"That is all that I ask."

-"Oh, did you see the time. I must return to work,". With that said, Nathalie get up from her chair with some difficulty , most likely from the extra weight of her recent meal.

-"See you later Nathalie." Say Nicole.

-"See you later Nicole." Says Nathalie.

As Nathalie leaves the cafeteria, she rubs the bulge in her tummy and says : "Well, well, well, I didn't know that you were Nicole's son. If I knew before now, it may have saved you a trip through my belly. We have been to university together. We even share a room together for a while. I guess it is too late now."

-"Please, let me out." You manage to say despite the surrounding salad and tomatoes that are endlessly squeezed inside your mouth.

-"Oh!, I can hear you. That is awesome. It is rare that my meal talk to me. I have a feeling that we have a great evening together. For you last question, I' m afraid that I can't do that now. You feel too good to let out. I'm afraid you are in there for a bit longer."

-"But I don't want to die." You say.

-"You won't die, not yet anyway. I may have a good metabolism but not that good. We may still have many hours of fun together. Now, try to keep quiet, I have still few hours of work before going home."

You struggle and scream as hard as you can, but all your effort mange only to make small bumps in her belly, which are easy covered by her nurse uniform. For your voice, it is so muffled by the flesh or her belly that no one except Nathalie could seem to hear it and seem to ignore it.

The rest of the day pass really slowly for you, as the stomach continuously squeeze you in its attempt to digest you. Your world squeeze down on you and tremble which each steps that she make. You surrounding become even more humid, as it stomach begin to secrete acid, which, for the moment, are almost all absorbed by the bread surrounding you, softening it as time pass Even so, your skin start to tingle a little, where you are squished the most into the bread.

As Nathalie says leaves the hospital, your mother catches her and says : "Bye Nathalie, have a good evening."

Natalie rubs her belly and says : "I'm sure I will. Pass a good evening too Nicole."

As the women part ways, Nathalie returns to her car. Once she sits inside and starts the engine, she says :

-"Aaah, not a day. I'm not entire sad that it over. What about you Adam?, did you like your day?"

-"Please, let me out." You say.

-"Oh, not again, I have already told you that your place in within my tummy. It won't be so bad, I promise that we will have fun once I get home. Hang in there, don't digest too soon."

After saying that Nathalie droves toward her apartment, ignoring all your protestations. You arrive at her place one hour later. When she gets out of her car, the sloshing of her stomach begin again as she walks toward her house. This time, her movements break the half- digested bread that surround you, making possible for you to squirm your way out of the two slices. Soon as you free yourself from the bread, Nathalie enters her house sits down on her coach, squishing once again in the wet bread. As your squirm you way out of the bread, your captor says :

-"Oh!, I can feel you moving in there. I guess you finally get free of the bread. It took you longer than I expected. Maybe we could have a some fun before supper."

-"Fun? I'm stuck inside your stomach. To get thing worse, I think it is starting to digest me." You say.

-"I hope so, you have been in my stomach for about 5 hours. There would be something very wrong here if not. Stomach are designed to digest food. If it was not for the bread, you might even be in my intestines right now."

-"But I'm a human being, not food."

-"Well, you are now, and quite some good food too. Your mother asked me to encourage you in your job, so I will do everything in my power so that your career as food is a success and I guarantee that it will."

-"No!, let me out!" You say and start squirming hard as you can.

Nathalie lifts up her shirt and looks at the big squirming bulge in her tummy. Your squirming create some smalls bumps on her belly.

-"You are a fighter aren't you? but I would squirm that hard in your place it will only.....Buuuuurp!,..sorry..., It will only speed your digestion."

You don't listen to and continue to squirm, trying to make her sick or something.

-"Do as you want, but don't say that I didn't warn you. What do you think your squirming can accomplish? You are far too big for me to throw you up with a simple indigestion. Besides, your squirming is rather more pleasant than painful."

You squirm for another 10 minutes, stopping out of exhaustion. All your efforts were a complete waste as the only thing you manage to do is to make her burp a few times. Even worse, what she told you was truth as tingling sensation on your skin have increased.

-"Stopping already? That is sad. You were feeling really nice when squirm like. We must absolutely to this again later....Mmmm, I wonder if I can feel you too."

Nathalie starts squeezing her large belly. As she is doing so, you can feel her hands through the flesh of her belly, poking at your curled body.

-"Ohh yes I can feel you. This is amazing...here is your head...here is one of your knee....and the other one should be...here. You are really big. It almost like I was pregnant. I think I will call you baby for the rest of the evening." She says.

-"I'm not your baby and I'm not in your womb, I'm into your stomach!" You scream.

-"Well, you are inside my belly, which make almost the same. The only thing different is the way I will give birth to you."

-"That is not funny." You reply.

-"Don't be a bad sport, it was funny. I just hope that it will less painful that the traditional way."

-"Stop it, stop it." You say.

-"Ok, ok, you really don't a sense of humour. If you don't want play along, I guess I will watch TV."

Nathalie opens the TV and starts watching the news and others programs. You scream at her to let you out but she doesn't respond to you. You even start to squirm to get attention, but her only response is to rub your body through the bulge in her tummy. You stop moving after that. Two hours later, Nathalie closes the TV and gets up from her couch to walk to the kitchen. By this time, the tingling sensation is turning into a serious itching. Her walk squishes you around, making move a little.

-"Still in there are you? Good. I would hated that you miss supper." She says.

The nurse opens the refrigerator door, looks inside and says :

-"Let see..., as you might guess, I'm not really hungry as I had a really big dinner, so I think I will eat something light. Also, I doubt that you are very rich in vitamins.... Here, some strawberries. That will be perfect."

The woman bends over to pick up the strawberries and start eating them one by one. She chews on them for a few seconds and swallow, making fall on your head. After what you count as 15 strawberries, your mistress gets up and says :

-"Well, that was good. But now I'm a little thirsty."

Nathalie takes a bottle in her refrigerator , rubs her belly and says :

-"I hope you like to take a bath in pineapple's juice little man, here it come."

She starts drinking the juice directly from the bottle. The cold juice flow directly down her throat and fall on your head. The cold shower last for a few seconds then stop.

-"Ahh, much better. I hope that wasn't too cold for you." She says while tapping her tummy.

-"Well, you might not know it, but carrying you all afternoon made me tired. I think I will go to bed early tonight. First thing first, shower time."

Nathalie walks to her bathroom, undress herself and enters the shower. With the hot running water on her body, the nurse rubs some soap on all her body, including the huge bulge in her belly, feeling the outline of your body through her skin. She continues to shower for a good 45 minutes and get out of the shower. For you, the situation get a little worse while she was in the shower. Your itching skin has slowly been replaced by a light burning sensation
.
-"Please Nathalie, let me out of here. It is starting to burn." You say.

-"It is the pineapple juice baby. It increases the strength of my stomach acid. It is the perfect thing to take just before going to bed after a big meal. It will make sure that you will be soft enough for your new birthday tomorrow. Don't worry about the pain, it is only for a few hours. After that, you won't feel anything. But why focus on the negative, it is time for bed."

Nathalie leaves the bathroom and enters her bedroom. She immediately lays down on her bed on her back, giving more space to move.

-"I don't know if you have a girlfriend or not, but the fact of having curled in my tummy is very stimulating. Do you mind squirming like before? It was so nice."

-"No. Let me out!" You say.

-"Please, just squirm a little. It won't change anything for you but it will make difference for me."

-"No, I'm not your toy. Let me out."

-"Well, as you wish. You may not be my toy, but you are definitely my food. If you don't want to squirm for, I guess I will have to find another way."

Nathalie suddenly turn over in her bed and lays down on her belly. The weight of her body compress her stomach, squeezing so hard that you have some difficulty to breath.

-"Nathalie...stop it, you are crushing me." You manage to say.

-"Quiet!, you have your chance. Don't worry, it won't be too long...I think." She responds.

The nurse starts rubbing her huge belly on her bed, squishing you very hard in the process. She keeps doing this for minute and says :

-"Mmm, oh yeah, you really feeling good in there. I can feel all your body."

She then puts her left hand on the side of her belly and squeeze hard to feel the curve of your body inside. Her right hand goes toward her nether region. She starts caressing herself with the same pace as she rubs her belly on the bed.

As she pleasuring herself, her pace accelerate, crushing more and more. As she doing her thing, the only thing you can hear from her is her moaning sounds. As you were about to lose consciousness from the intense pressure, you manage to whisper :

-"Stop..I can't take it anymore."

-"Just a little more baby, I'm almost there." She says.

Nathalie goes for it for another minute then let out a scream of joy when she orgasms. She then turns around and lays on your back, taking big breath. Her sex escape has left you light-headed and very tired. You almost can't feel her stomach acid softening your body.

-"That was awesome. You are the best fun I had in bed for a while. It is too bad that we won't be able to this again."

-"Please, let me out. I want to return home." You say.

Nathalie rubs her belly and says :

-"Chuu!, it is you home now. Just relax and belly will do the rest."

-"No!, I want to go to my apartment."

-"Sorry, even if I wanted, I couldn't. You way too big for me to throw you up. I guess you will have no choice but use the natural exit." She responds.

-"What will happen to me?" You ask.

-"Well, my stomach will soften you for a few hours then you will be pushed into my intestines to be further digested. My body will absorb what it need in you and the rest will become my next bowel movement."

-"I don't want to be digested." You say.

-"Don't worry baby, the real digestion happen in the intestines and you probably won't be conscious at that moment. Enough talk, it is late and I have to get early in the morning. Since you are most likely be gone when I woke up, it's been a real pleasure of meeting Adam and you made a wonderful meal. To thanks you I will turn over, this should make your digestion easier on you."

She once again turn in her bed and lays on her belly. Once again you are crushed by the weight of her body, struggling to breath.

-"Go to sleep baby, there is nothing you can do now than digest for me." She says before falling asleep.

You try to squirm to wake her up, but her stomach embrace is so tight that you can't move. The great pressure and the lack of air make you really light-headed. You almost forget where you are. The soft gurgle sound of her tummy slowly drifts you asleep, waking sporadically through the night when your captor move in her sleep. In the middle of the night, your body is gently squeezed in a small tube, even tighter than her stomach. The lack of air is even worse there so slowly fall into a deep slumber.

Nathalie wakes up the next morning all refresh and sits down on her bed. She yawns and stretches her arms wide. She then looks at the bulge in her belly, which is much smaller and lower than yesterday and smiles. She put her right hand on the bulge, which is much more squishy that the last time she touches it. She could feel the gurgle of her intestines working overtime to digest it large content.

-"Thank you Adam, I always wanted to swallow and digest someone. I hope it was not too painful for you."

As Nathalie gets up from her bed, her movement wake you up from your dream state. You body is completely numb while being bathed in a nice hot feeling. By reflex, your body give as little spasm that Nathalie immediately feel.

-"Adam?, Oh my god!, you are still alive. I though you would be completely digested by now. You must be in my intestines right now. Can you talk?"

You try again to tell to let you out, but your body is so numb that all that you mange to do is to whisper.

-"What?, I didn't hear you through all the gurgle."

You try again, this time much louder.

-"Please..., let me out..."

-"Let you out?, well, I will make a deal with you. If you can squirm in there long enough for me to get off, I will let you out. What did you say?"

Seeing this as your last chance of getting out of her alive, you start squirming as hard as you can. Nathalie immediately puts her right hand between her legs and starts massaging her private parts vigorously. She also puts her other hand on the bulge in her tummy, rubbing it lightly to feel you inside. Your feature are much more hand to feel from the outside than last night. You manage to squirm for a good 10 minutes, long enough for her to reach an orgasm.

-"Aaahhh, thank you. This is a very good surprise. I wish I could have another round, but I will be late to work."

With that, Nathalie gets up from bed and start dressing herself. When she almost finished, you manage to resemble enough energy to say :

-"You...you promise to let me out."

-"Oh!, I will, in a few hours. By that time, I will be more than happy to let you out...in a toilet."

-"Nooo!"

-"Don't take it that way. You will have the chance to see my ass. Not many men had that chance." She says.

-"Enough chit-chat, I have to get ready to work."

The nurse finished to dress herself and takes a light breakfast before driving to work. In the travel to the hospital, you fall unconscious again, never to wake up.

******************************************************************************

It is a normal morning for Nathalie. For the first half of the morning, she could feel some of involuntary spasm as her body finishes digesting you. For the rest, your squirming is replaced by the heavy gurgle of her belly. As the noon approaches, the bulge in her belly deflates lightly while becoming more compact.

When she was about to go to her lunch break, her body lets out a small fart, indicating that her previous meal is ready to come out.

-"Well, it seems that it finally the time for you to get out." She says to herself then goes to the nearest bathroom.

On the way to the lady's room, the pressure in her bowel keep increasing and let out another, louder fart.

-"Calm down baby, I know you can't wait to be born again but I can't do this here. I have to get to the bathroom. You have to wait a little."

As she reaches the bathroom, Nathalie crosses her friend Nicole.

-"Good morning Nathalie." Your mother says.

-"Hi Nicole." Nathalie replies.

The two women enter the bathroom and take two stalls next to each others. As Nathalie sits down on the toilet, Nicole asks :

-"So, did you had a good evening?"

-"Yes, I had an exceptional evening. What about you?" Nathalie answers.

-"It was ok. By the way, did you see my son this morning?" Your mother asks.

-"No, but I'm sure that he is nearby." Says Nathalie while letting out another fart.

Nathalie starts grunting to let out her best friend's son from the lower part of her digestive system. Her first turd slowly and painfully begin to emerge from her tight asshole, stretching it to the limit.

-"I asked you that because he didn't show up for his shift this morning." Nicole says.

-"Well, I'm sure that he will show soon enough...Mhaaaa" Says Nathalie as her butthole finally manages to widen large enough to let out Adam's remains.

-"Are you ok?" Asks Nicole.

-"Yeah, I'm fine. It have tried something new for dinner yesterday and my body isn't used to that kind of food."

-"You should really watch what you eat more carefully. You shouldn't eat large meal like that. If you continue, you will start gaining some weight, and eat more fibres for god sake, that can't be bad."

-"Well, I must admit that my last meal was very large and didn't have a lot of fibres. I will try better next time." Nathalie responds.

With her now dilated asshole, Natalie starts pushing the first log out of her ass for what seem forever to her. As it fall into the water, it immediately sink to the bottom of the toilet like a rock. As Nathalie regain her breath, Nicole flushes her toilet and leave her stall.

-"I will be waiting for you in the cafeteria Nathalie." Nicole.

-"Don't wait for, this could take some time." She says while pushing another turd.

-"Ok. Later then." Nicole says before washing her hands and leaving the bathroom. When Nathalie is alone she says to herself :

-"Well, I never thought that it will be so hard to get you out Adam. It is like if didn't want to leave me."

Nathalie pushes the second turd out of her cute little butt much faster than the first one as it is a little more smaller than the first one. After that, Nathalie's ass let out a last huge smelly fart before emptying the rest of Adam in the toilet's bowl in the form of a soft curling log.

-"Ahhh, much better." says Nathalie while rubbing her now flat tummy. "It feel like I just lose 20 pounds."

Nathalie gets up from the toilet and turn around to see her smelly handiwork. Two massive turds lay on the bottom of the toilet bowl with some cartoon-like coil of shit on top of them.

-"Eww that is disgusting. I never thought that a 2 foot man would leave a mess like that, not mentioning the pain. The first turd almost split me in two." She says while rubbing her ass cheek.

Nathalie smiles to herself and says :

-"Adam, you may have been a pain in the butt at the end, but you fill your role as food to the perfection. It was well worth it. Best luck with your others projects."

With that, Nathalie wipes her sore asshole and throws the paper on the top of the large pile of feces. She then pulls up her pants and leaves her stall without flushing as the pile of poop is way too big to fit down the drain.

As she is washing her hands, Nathalie though about her experience and then leave the bathroom for the storage of the second floor, in the hope of finding which kind of chemicals product can cause a human being to shrink like that.

For some inexplicable reason, Adam was the first person to mysteriously disappear at this hospital, but he wasn't the last.
© Copyright 2010 thanatos (krishna3ca at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699042-2-foot-janitor