*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699353-Victors-Spoils
Rated: GC · Other · Contest Entry · #1699353
Carnal rewards follow a corporate takeover.
Picture Prompt for Rd 4 of TWQ






The click of his dress shoes on the Italian marble floors echoed through the still home stirring childhood memories. How many nights had he lain awake listening for his father's footsteps? His dark gaze ran over family portraits lining the long hall and a small twinge of guilt nipped at him. Bringing the company that his father had built to its knees had been a painful experience, but not as painful as watching his half-brother accomplish the same thing from the chairman's seat. Stopping before a picture of his father, he hoped the old man understood. The pain as fresh today as when he had lost his father three years past, Victor crossed himself and sped a silent prayer heavenward with a reverent kiss to his fingertips.

He had to admit it had been a bitter sweet evening watching Ernesto sign over both company and ancestral home to him, but business was business. Hefting the unopened bottle of celebratory champagne his lawyer had gifted him at the signing, he continued down the hall to the library. Opening the large double doors, the flicker of flames in the massive fireplace gave him pause. Stepping carefully around a scrap of black silk pooled on gleaming marble floor, he moved into the room. The sight that greeted him there took his breath away.

Sprawled gracefully over the built-in book shelves, Simona was a vision from her sling back, peek-a-boo pumps to her elbow length gloves. The firelight danced over her flawless olive skin and ebony tresses like a lover's fingers. Mouth dry, Victor popped the champagne's cork. The smirk on the maid's beautiful lips suggested the innuendo wasn't lost on her. Fighting for some control, he turned to the wet bar for a couple glasses.

"Welcome home, Victor."

The purr of her voice and the intimacy of his given name from her lips sent a surge of heat through his body. Turning, he offered her a crystal champagne flute. Accepting the glass, she saluted him silently before taking a sip. Tilting his glass slightly, Victor dribbled the pale liquid over the concave of her stomach, watching it pool in her navel. A shiver wracked her slender form and a low moan tumbled from her lips as he bent to drink from her skin.

Following a slow rolling drop lower, his tongue traced the waistband of her black lace panties. Her hips lifted from the mahogany counter, pressing fragrant silk to his nose. Cupping her taut ass, he lapped at her, wetting the already damp panties. Making a spear of his talented tongue, he pressed the sopping silk into her drawing a whimper. Her glove clad fingers tangled in his dark hair, encouraging his maddening touch. The smell of her was intoxicating. Born just days apart and growing up together in the Capponi household, they had shared many firsts and you never forgot your first.

Peeling the wisp of silk and lace down her long legs, he pitched them nonchalantly over his shoulder. Yanking her to the edge of the counter, he tossed her legs up and over as well drawing a startled gasp. When his mouth closed over her clit she forgot any protest. Her ankles crossed behind his head and her back arched compliantly. Suckling fervently and arms freed, Victor shucked his shirt and near to bursting at the seams dropped his pants. Kicking free of any constraints, he pressed her hips back down to the countertop and plunged deep into her.

Simona's cry of pleasure cut through the silent house and she arched wildly into his thrusts. As always their first round was violent in its passion, their bodies straining and clashing until completion crashed over them with the force of a tsunami leaving them both dazed and breathless. Panting and desperate, they clung to one another. Three years of exile fueled their need for one another. His lips caressed her throat and down her breasts, his touch reverent and gentle.

Feeling him start to harden in her again, Simona started to rock slowly. She arched as he captured a nipple between his teeth tugging and suckling with zeal.Dragging her legs down around his waist, he gripped her hips and did a slow grind that made her writhe wildly beneath him.

"Damn but I missed you, love," he moaned. "Hell of a homecoming..."

"To the victor go the spoils."



WC ~ 729



Picture Prompt ~ Round 4 ~ Tied for 1st Place



Written for:



FORUM
The Weekly Quickie Contest  (18+)
Can you excite in 969 words? Romance+ Contest, April 2024 Theme: Conflict
#1355442 by Dawn Embers
{/center
© Copyright 2010 Mara ♣ McBain (irish_hussy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699353-Victors-Spoils