*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699599-Life-Is-a-Lie
Rated: · Letter/Memo · Dark · #1699599
I have to write something in here. it wont let me save unless i do. lol. :)
"LIFE IS A LIE"

“Life is a lie, with others believing it. It lies with you in bed while you sleep, rocking you and singing you lies of love , care, and of the world. Passion and tenderness to give, but hate and terror we deliver instead. Show no mercy I say, since it is not shown to me. A life is a lie, especially when you stare it in the eyes day and night. A dying wish I ask for, will you be the last love? I sleep to a question and wake to no answer, but I wait to my dying breath. Do not be a lie when I heard to many, just be the truth. Be the light and not the dark. For the light can guide you through many paths, but the darkness can lead you to a whole new world of death. A life is a lie, when you show an act of love to others, but when you get home you show an act of hate. So LOVE don’t hate.”
© Copyright 2010 emosiege (cjspike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699599-Life-Is-a-Lie