*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699727-Extracts-from-some-of-my-short-stories
Rated: 13+ · Other · Crime/Gangster · #1699727
Please read and review
These are random extracts from some of my short stories. I'm thinking of compiling these and get them published......

The Sorcerer
Captain Augustine Clencher and his comrades are interrupted on their ride. The cloaked man they meet is, by no means, friendly....
     
    "Until this day, I neither know what happened then, nor why. With a swirl of a cloak, his hand flew up into the air and pointed at Raphael. I thought I heard a soft whisper of a word. There was a second’s gap. By this time I was on Raphael’s side. I turned toward him to see what the man was pointing at, only to see his eyes go wide. His horse's knees buckled as he slid sideways off it. Then with a loud thud, Raphael and his horse collapsed on to the hard ground, clearly dead."

All In a Day's work...
Join drug dealer Mike "Angelo" Milanov as he works like any man to make his living....

      "Angelo stood in front of the enormous farmhouse and stared at it for a few minutes, awestruck. He then proceeded to pull out a small piece of paper from his pocket. He nimbly dropped some white powder onto the paper and rolled it up. He proceeded to pull out a lighter and smoke the contents of the paper within a minute. Refuelled by this dose of Cocaine, Angelo touched the door of the farmhouse- it creaked open. Taking a deep breath to steady his euphoria, Angelo entered.

The moment he entered, Angelo knew something was wrong."

A student's life, A student's death
An student can go to great extents to avoid punishment...

"The corridor was empty and quiet. I could hear the last distant sounds of my friends laughing and talking as they left the building. I contemplated the task ahead, scanning my area of work. All the doors along the sides were locked. Only the door I was interested in, the one at the very end of the corridor stood ajar. The door of my interest was a solid oak door with a frosted glass panel. On the panel, in large letters, were the words “PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE”. I took a deep breath, scanned my surroundings for any movement- there was none- and entered."


More to come!!!
© Copyright 2010 Sorcerer (sorcerer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699727-Extracts-from-some-of-my-short-stories