*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699842-Ty-Phelps-Diary
Rated: E · Draft · Death · #1699842
This is a short little story my Teacher made the class write so enjoy .... i guess
TY PHELP'S DIARY !
Diary Entry 1 (25/11/10)-It hurts to think that I’m moving from here to there... i mean Alice Springs is so far away from Queanbeyan. I just can’t consider leaving all my friends just so mum can go live on a sight for a National Park that she is going to look after. It also doesn’t help the fact that we are moving on my birthday! I really can’t do this but I have got no choice. No friends are coming to say fair well because they have all got their sport matches going. Its just not fair ... i just guess I’m use to getting everything I won’t considering I’m a single child. Well i have to get on the plane. Cya Diary !
Diary Entry 2 (27/ll/10)- I have just got to my house that I will be staying in and WOW... its small and all country. Its something I could really get to like. There is also a little spot out in the backyard mum is letting me use to make a dirt track but it wont be to big though. I’m really liking this to be honest , mum trusting me everyday to be home alone this is great ! Tomorrow I’m going to go bush walking for a little bit just to get to know this area. Well I’m going to bed. Cya Diary !
Diary Entry 3 (28/ll/10)- I have just got back from my bush walk and I have just experienced something i hope i never will again. I found a dead body when I went for a swim in the lagoon in the forest. The water was brilliant and so was the swim until i saw a crocodile jump into the water and i was out straight away. When i was walking back home i got another surprise... the crocodile followed me and i was scared what i did next... , i jumped on it like Steve Irwin would. I reached out the side to grab anything i could. I grab hold of something and started to wack the crocodile till the object went through the crocodile’s head. I got up and looked at the object i used and dropped it instantly. It was apart of the rib cage from the human body ... and i know this because of science, human body parts was our last terms subject. I don’t know what to do with it... man screw this I’m going to bed....
Diary Entry 4 (1/12/10)- These have been some weird days for me... finding human remains and i have really figured out allot. I found the persons diary and apparently he was being hunted by cops. He ran into the forest for cover but he had been shot once in the chest and twice in the arm. From what i can tell he died from blood lose. There was so much blood over this diary its amazing he managed to live for another 3 days. I’ve handed this over to the cops and they are very happy with me and think I’m a very smart boy. Well i got some stuff to do around the house. Cya Diary !
Diary Entry 5 (24/12/10)- YAY Christmas Eve. I’m hoping I get that new BMX bike I really wont like its all cool and black and i just WANT IT ! Wait there was a creaking noise out side my room I will be right back.
HEY TYS DIARY ! You know i don’t like it when people disturb my body ... let me introduce myself my name is Butters... don’t laugh ! This dumb kid disturbed my body and he has paid the price for this ! If he could be bothered to read my diary all the way through it he would of seen it says “Leave me here to die and let my body rot”. Sad boy was to slack to read it. Read this and understand that this boy needs to respect the dead or my soul comes back to kill ! GOOD BYE TY !
© Copyright 2010 Pickleinthepie (pickleinthepie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1699842-Ty-Phelps-Diary