*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1700556-Dear-Sorcha
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Other · #1700556
Letter to my friend.
Dear Sorcha,
So I met you a few years ago at Mini T's. Back then, me being quite the shy quiet person, I wonder how we became friends, but we did. And I'm so happy that we did because even though we only met up once or twice after, it's unbelievable how close we got in 3 weeks in CTYI. One of the best things that has happened to me is you. We've only been close for a couple of months but you've always been there for me when I needed you which has been a lot.
I've been in Ireland for 6 years now and only a couple of months ago I found a friend that I can confide everything to, trust with anything, rely that they'll be there when I need them, make me feel not so alone, remind me that they love me when I feel like I'm not. Thank you so much for being that friend. I don't know how I coped before without you.
You've made such a positive difference in my life and I don't think you even realise. You're always there to talk to even if it's on the phone. I wish so much though, that you could always be near enough to give me a hug and comfort me. Yet I'm thankful that you're in my life at all. I love you so much for still loving me no matter what how much family or personal problems I put on you. Thank you for listening.
After talking to you and Davin on the phone tonight, I've decided I'm not going to England. I can't. I just couldn't be that far away from you or Etain or Davin, John, Brian, everyone. Even though it is upsetting being so close to you and not knowing how long it'll be until I see you. I can only imagine it being worse in England. Only keeping contact by letter or e-mail because I wouldn't be able to afford to text you the way I do now. I'm going to stay with my Mother in Ireland, I think it's the best decision if I want to see you. However little that might be.
I just wanted to thank you for coming into my life and becoming one of the most important people in it. I love you so much babes and I'll always hold you close to my heart. I miss you an insane amount and I wish I could see you more than I do. I'm sorry it's like this, but don't worry about me anymore. Just know, that just knowing that I have you there for me helps me through bad times in my life right now. So thank you alot for that. I don't know where'd I'd be from the last couple of months if it wasn't for you. So thank you again.
Love you, Miss you,
Zoey xxx
© Copyright 2010 ZoeyChoo (edie_babes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1700556-Dear-Sorcha